By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Congrats SONY, PS3 & Konami -- first 500K + Seller in Japan = MGS4

PS3 UBER ALLES.

MGS4!

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
NNN2004 said:
i think sony luck will run out after this.

Actually your luck on this site will run out much faster if you post shit like this

this isn't the sony forum.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

But this is a congrats thread Strategy, if he wants to talk about how he predicts doom and gloom for the PS3 he is welcome to do so, but don't derail this thread with stupid little one liners meant to annoy those celebrating.

colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:
colonelstubbs said:
NNN2004 said:
i think sony luck will run out after this.

Actually your luck on this site will run out much faster if you post shit like this

You should know stubbsy....

I think it is a good achievement to get sales of this level although you have to remember that when a series progresses the sales base becomes more and more front loaded, on top of that there is an almost total lack of anything else to attract japanese gamers to the PS3 up to now.  I think the Japnaese numbers will be almost back to pre MGS4 next week.

More intersting will be how the US and Others MGS4 sales look going forward.  Now where are those Others numbers??

Actually i was banned for making love to your wife

I'm sorry if i'm being a pest, but why was one person banned for this (bolded)

When stubbsy was being rude! (bolded)

He was just voicing an opinion, stubbs attacked him. SO, who should've been banned first? stubbs? or NNN2004?

Kowen even tried to carry on with the topic and was attacked by stubbs!

EDIT: OKAY, YOU ARE TELLING ME????? I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT NEGATIVE SH** IN THE MS FORUM IN EVERY THREAD!!!!! By the majority of the posters!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The Playstation can outsell the wii if more games like MGS4 comeout,that and a much needed price drop.

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
The Playstation can outsell the wii if more games like MGS4 comeout,that and a much needed price drop.

In Japan? Perhaps you were talking about New Zealand.

fkusumot said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

No, it's quite possible.

All the PS3 needs in Japan is MGS5, 6, 7 and 8. Preferrably within the next 2 years.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
fkusumot said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

No, it's quite possible.

All the PS3 needs in Japan is MGS5, 6, 7 and 8. Preferrably within the next 2 years.

You meant two months right???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
fkusumot said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

Don't forget about Denmark, Poland, Malta, and Norway.