By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii now distribute mangas on wiiware. YES... REAL MANGAS YEY!

I really wonder why Nintendo loves/prioritizes Japan first considering America is the obvious bigger marker. Even Europe is bigger...

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network
jheco05 said:
I really wonder why Nintendo loves/prioritizes Japan first considering America is the obvious bigger marker. Even Europe is bigger...

Well SEGA prioritized America first and they're now a mid level third party developer after going bankrupt.

Sony prioritizes America and is finding themselves struggling with Microsoft for a very far away second place.

Nintendo prioritizes Japan and reaps benefits.

I'm not saying any of what I said is connected at all, it's probably all circumstantial and can be debunked in a minute. Still weird to think about though. Maybe Japan is just a trickier audience to secure, as many Japan centric games have had massive success overseas, but that does not happen vice versa very often.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

jheco05 said:

Well about this article it makes sense that they prioritizes Japan considering that the manga market is huge in Japan.

most likely this will only be released in japan

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Just lets wait and see if this service will be expanded outside of Japan but this is good news nonetheless.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Step 1: Release in the States

Step 2: Release DBZ.

Step 3: Profit!

In al seriousness, I was being serious.

probably stay in Japan like the wii channel guide, I hope we do get it in other regions though

Ah! Please Nintendo bring this to America! It would be an excellent way for them to bring yet unreleased Manga to America really quickly.
Anime too this should be real awesome.
It should be big in Japan its kinda competing with 360 downloads now.