By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sweet new Wii game - MajorMinor!

game of the Millennium

Around the Network
lolita said:
ZOMG NO WAI!!! This looks beyond awesome! Day one purchase for sure... Hell I'm going to buy more than one copy! I predict 20 million copies sold on day one!!!

pffs everyone will atleast buy 50 copies of it since they wont be able to get enough of it,i predict it will be suplly constrained until 2120

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
MANUELF said:
Like the colors
Hate the graphics

dude those graphics beat crysis how can you hate it

No one is surprised that the Wii CAN actually handle this game!!??

... so much for a duct-taped system.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

tiachopvutru said:
brute said:
MANUELF said:
Like the colors
Hate the graphics

No one is surprised that the Wii CAN actually handle THIS!!??

dude when i saw ninja bread man and how it looked like crysisx2 anything seemed possible on wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

yawn, bunch of idiots 'crysis beater crysis beater' will you say that for the entire life of the wii? cos its NEVER going to ge boring.

Its the parappa team, it is going to be awesome if its anything like their previous games and I dont recall the technically rubbish graphics ever being a problem there.

Around the Network
brute said:
MANUELF said:
Like the colors
Hate the graphics

sorry my mistake, GAME OF THE LIFE

when I first saw the screens, I thought to myself that there was no way in hell I would even play this...
then a few posts afterwards someone mentioned it's being made by the same person as Parappa..

Day 1 for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eZcV1UuUzI

nine0nine said:
yawn, bunch of idiots 'crysis beater crysis beater' will you say that for the entire life of the wii? cos its NEVER going to ge boring.

Its the parappa team, it is going to be awesome if its anything like their previous games and I dont recall the technically rubbish graphics ever being a problem there.

It's a joke.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

actually its sarcasm, something that grows very stale, very quickly.

Garcian Smith said:

I mean, jesus christ, people. At least wait for some gameplay footage before you judge a game.

Wait a minute. You claimed you know how it works here and then said otherwise afterward...