By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zone of the Enders the 3rd Runner?

If this appeared on the Wii, would you buy it?

Could it even sell on the Wii.. one could suggest it was the mech/anime/bigboobs lover crowd that got this game before.

But if Kojima did do this for the Wii, would it sell - but would he even do this on the Wii.

MGS will more than likely never see an itteration on the Wii mainly because too much was already invested into him being on the PS3... By him I mean Snake - the next Metal Gear in order for it not to appear in 'next gen' would have to have a new cast. But a Zone of the Enders 3 on the Wii is much more likely an investment over MGS. (That is of course if Kojima produces it.)

Here's some game play.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

It makes no sense on Wii, it's the hardcore of the hardcore, the niche of the niche... people played it, loved it.. 99% other people will never even hear about this game.

if it's on the Wii, I won't buy it, because it's not enough to justify getting a Wii for.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I know about >.>

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Soriku said:
kingofwale said:
It makes no sense on Wii, it's the hardcore of the hardcore, the niche of the niche... people played it, loved it.. 99% other people will never even hear about this game.

if it's on the Wii, I won't buy it, because it's not enough to justify getting a Wii for.

If it's niche wouldn't it make sense to put it on the Wii because the Wii has a larger userbase than the PS3 or 360?

Anyway, I've never played a ZoE before so I can't comment. Personally I'd like Kojima to make a new Lunar Knights/Boktai on the Wii and Project S for the Wii with Suda.

That makes no sense, if the game is "targeted" for the hardcore, it wouldn't make sense making it for the Wii even with the Wii's ridiculous installed base. Also, because its a niche game, ZoE's fanbase would more than likely get or already own a PS3 (from my experience, those who like the ZoEs, love Kojima, so they would not pass up on MGS4)

Weren't the other ZoE games on the ps2? SO how would releasing it on the wii be too much of a difference. Both consoles are extremely casual.

Around the Network

ZoE3 on anything other than the PSP or Wii is an absolutely shocking idea. We are not talking about a franchise that has a hardcore following of MGS here. ZoE is niche and hardly sells. Putting it on the PS3 with high development costs is just throwing money away.

I loved ZOE:Fist of Mars on the GBA ...if its anything like that sure I'd buy it.

I never heard of this game before.

Hopefully Kojima only produces the game and doesn't waste more time on it. The storyline was mediocre at best

IT'll end up on the 360/PS3.