By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zone of the Enders the 3rd Runner?

superbeast1370 said:
I don't know man. ZOE2 for PS2 used MGS2's graphic's Engine. so ZOE3 on PS3 is likely since they can use MGS4's engine and won't start from scratch.

Then just use the same engine they used for the ps2 games, but up the graphics, or use a propretary wii engine.

Around the Network
Soriku said: 

Proof? Just because it's targeted at casuals doesn't mean it must be mostly casuals. Last E3 Reggie said most Wii owners were hardcore. I doubt that figure changed.

Alright, Im not going to act like a troll now, here is an example:

My 6 year old daughter bought a game, its called barbie online.

She plays it for 5 hours straight every day, she loves the game.

See what I did there? Just because you play your wii most of the day doesnt make you a HARDCORE gamer. Which dedicates his entire life to gaming.

mM
leo-j said:
Soriku said:

Yes...because the Wii is all casuals right? Just like the DS? And Kojima said HE WAS GOING TO MAKE GAMES FOR OTHER CONSOLES JUST RECENTLY.

Its not all casuals, its mainly casual, Ive argued about this before I wont say anything else.

Also he never said anything about another platform, he said he was wanting to jump on to other " PROJECTS".

Kasz found the quote I was looking for, but to defend Soriku http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/22/kojima-hopes-to-develop-for-everything-ever/ Do you ever get tired of making up random facts and being proven wrong?

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:  Kasz found the quote I was looking for, but to defend Soriku http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/22/kojima-hopes-to-develop-for-everything-ever/ Do you ever get tired of making up random facts and being proven wrong?

I see, then I was wrong all along. I never saw that article until you showed it to me.

mM

His said in the past that he's interested in all platforms currently (including PC, oddly enough).

He's basically confirmed that his next title will be for Wii, but I think it will be a new IP.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

His said in the past that he's interested in all platforms currently (including PC, oddly enough).

He's basically confirmed that his next title will be for Wii or xbox 360, but I think it will be a new IP.

It could be the wii or 360.

I honestly dont see zone enders on the wii, I see it on the XBOX 360, or PS3.

mM
leo-j said:
Gnizmo said: Kasz found the quote I was looking for, but to defend Soriku http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/22/kojima-hopes-to-develop-for-everything-ever/ Do you ever get tired of making up random facts and being proven wrong?

I see, then I was wrong all along. I never saw that article until you showed it to me.

The sad part is that wasn't even the only article he mentioned wanting to develop for Wii directly.  It was just the funniest because he said wii a lot.

I have to agree with you on that point makingmusic476. Having expressed explicit interest in the Wii makes me think he wants to exploits its strengths, which is best done without the constraints of what a game "should be" due to predecessors. I am hoping for a new IP personally as I never cared for MGS or ZoE, but loved Lunar Knights enough to have hope that some of his games will appeal to me.

leo-j said:
makingmusic476 said:

He's basically confirmed that his next title will be for Wii or xbox 360, but I think it will be a new IP.

It could be the wii or 360.

I honestly dont see zone enders on the wii, I see it on the XBOX 360, or PS3.

I could dig up more articles, but I assure you he has expressed a lot more interest in the Wii than anything else lately. Kasz's article is a good example of it, and there was a better one I think but didn't come across in my three seconds of searching Joystiq.

leo-j said:
Soriku said:

Proof? Just because it's targeted at casuals doesn't mean it must be mostly casuals. Last E3 Reggie said most Wii owners were hardcore. I doubt that figure changed.

Alright, Im not going to act like a troll now, here is an example:

My 6 year old daughter bought a game, its called barbie online.

She plays it for 5 hours straight every day, she loves the game.

See what I did there? Just because you play your wii most of the day doesnt make you a HARDCORE gamer. Which dedicates his entire life to gaming.

Dude your daughter is pretty hardcore, if she was older I'd love to date a gamer chick.

See what I did there? Cause I didn't; all I saw was reflective douche baggery.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D