By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buy a Wii, f Animal Crossing came out with Voice Chat

I am buying it loved it on the Game Cube and the DS! Only thing I hope your neighbors can't get sick this time around it was annoying to buy them medicine.

Former something....

Around the Network
Parokki said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
This game appeals to little kids mostly.

I think you just lost your license to act like you know anything about games. Sorry. -_-

Yeah,because Animal Crossing is Gods gift to gaming.

As a big N fan, I have to say that Animal Crossing is the worst choice for this type of thread, asking Core Gamers who don't own Wii's if AC is a system seller.
Wow.
Makes no sense.

Edit: I can't wait for AC, btw.

Blue Ocelot, AC is an adult game.  GTA and Halo are childrens games.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

highwaystar101 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

I'm 21 and I play it. My 35 year old cousin plays it. In fact I don't know one person under 18 who has brought this game.

OT: I would buy it in a second, even without voice chat.

Wow.So very convincing.Two people doesn't mean anything.100 people doesn't mean anything.

So bleu how do you know mostly kids buy it?

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
highwaystar101 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

I'm 21 and I play it. My 35 year old cousin plays it. In fact I don't know one person under 18 who has brought this game.

OT: I would buy it in a second, even without voice chat.

Wow.So very convincing.Two people doesn't mean anything.100 people doesn't mean anything.

More convincing then your 0 people. :3

CIHYFS?

Hey, Bleu, you are a kid and don't play AC. While every one in this thread who likes it is over 18... Hmmm. How's MGS4?

Knocking a game because it looks kiddie, is like the guy with the sports car.  Compensation.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

sc94597 said:

So bleu how do you know mostly kids buy it?

That's not what I said.I said it appeals mostly to little kids.Like with the art style and character designs.

Are you serius?

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

I will buy the next animal crossing no matter what it has !