By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buy a Wii, f Animal Crossing came out with Voice Chat

*bleu-ocelot* said:
highwaystar101 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
This game appeals to little kids mostly.

I'm 21 and I play it. My 35 year old cousin plays it. In fact I don't know one person under 18 who has brought this game.

OT: I would buy it in a second, even without voice chat.

Wow.So very convincing.Two people doesn't mean anything.100 people doesn't mean anything.

No, it doesn't. But at least people here are giving examples of how more adults play the game than kids, whereas you didn't give us ONE example of how it appeals "mostly" to kids.

As I said before, I know just one child who played AC, while I know about 15 adults who played it. And that's just the people I know personally, not counting the ones I met on the internet to play online(not one child that I know of).

Around the Network
steven787 said:

Hey, Bleu, you are a kid and don't play AC. While every one in this thread who likes it is over 18... Hmmm. How's MGS4?

Knocking a game because it looks kiddie, is like the guy with the sports car.  Compensation.

I played Animal Crossing when I was younger,for the GC.I'm not knocking the game,just saying that it appeals to more kids than adults.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
sc94597 said:

So bleu how do you know mostly kids buy it?

That's not what I said.I said it appeals mostly to little kids.Like with the art style and character designs.

So does mario,ratchet and clank, kingdom hearts, just too name a few. So what's your point?

Animal Crossing was the first game i bought when i got my cube wayy back in '02.
very few games can rival its awesomeness and simplicity.

First day buy, not a second of doubt about it.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

*bleu-ocelot* said:
sc94597 said:

That's not what I said.I said it appeals mostly to little kids.Like with the art style and character designs.

I can see why you would think that, but that's obviously not what's happening in reality.

Especially considering how "hardcore" kids today (think they) are.

Around the Network

I remember the one on GC. My friend hyped it up and I got it. I didn't play it for like a week and I come back and all of my friends in the village were gone and I was evicted...
If it has online I will try to play it. Voice chat would also be awesome with it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

sc94597 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
sc94597 said:

So does mario,ratchet and clank, kingdom hearts, just too name a few. So what's your point?

You're comparing Animal Crossing to those games? *sigh*

sc94597 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
sc94597 said:

double post.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
sc94597 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
sc94597 said:

You're comparing Animal Crossing to those games? *sigh*

No but I'm saying that they look like they appeal mostly to kids. Do they? No.

Poor ocelot. No one understands him. I mean...you're supposed to see past what he is typing...and what he is actually saying.

He didn't mean that the game is for kids...he menat that it is mostly for kids...because it is kiddy...like Nintendo.

And only kids like Nintendo's kiddie graphics. Can't you people just understand that only kids like Mario? I mean..just look at the graphics...they're so cartoony...that's why it's mostly kids playing it.