By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Wii games you want to see on PS360?

As a three-console owner, I'd have to say I would have liked to see what Brawl would have been like on a more-powerful console with a better online system (as long as HAL still developed).

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Good thread, there must be some exclusives you guys/gals might like.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Huh.
I gues it is =)

so far ps360 owners probably would want mostly nintendo games and maybe no more heroes/zack & wiki.

WII knows you wanna sum MARIO LUV ;)

Mario galaxy on PS3/360....C'mon who doesn't want to see Mario Galaxy in HD

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind seeing some Wii games in HD, but most of the games I like on the Wii are designed specifically for the Wii. I don't think the experience would translate well so I prefer they stay right where they are. Basically, no Wiimote, no port.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

waron said:
so far ps360 owners probably would want mostly nintendo games and maybe no more heroes/zack & wiki.

I can see that almost nobody wanted mario luv. if they did, they'd be Wii owner. ;)

as for Z&W, how do you expect to play that with a controller?

and no more hero is just not fun on HD console, it's not a game where you can improve the graphics

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Profcrab said:
I wouldn't mind seeing some Wii games in HD, but most of the games I like on the Wii are designed specifically for the Wii. I don't think the experience would translate well so I prefer they stay right where they are. Basically, no Wiimote, no port.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Just wait until E3 and you'll get your PS360 WiiToomotes. Or not...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

kingofwale said:
waron said:

I can see that almost nobody wanted mario luv. if they did, they'd be Wii owner. ;)

as for Z&W, how do you expect to play that with a controller?

and no more hero is just not fun on HD console, it's not a game where you can improve the graphics

shame on you. you don't want sum pirate and flying monkey LUV.

Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Kart.