By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 RPGs 2008

How many ps3 rpgs still will come this year.

Around the Network

White knight chronicles, is the only exclusive RPG as well as Diseagea 3 coming out this year for the PS3.

There are a couple multiplats though.

mM

In what region?

There are maybe 2-3 more that should come out in Japan this year, but I think that number is closer to 0-1 for EU and NA. I'm not 100% sure, but someone that knows the entire PS3 list should be able to clarify.

Hopefully a fair few, I'm in an RPG (not rocket propelled grenade) drought as far as playstation consoles go.

largedarryl said:
In what region?

There are maybe 2-3 more that should come out in Japan this year, but I think that number is closer to 0-1 for EU and NA. I'm not 100% sure, but someone that knows the entire PS3 list should be able to clarify.

WKC is bascially confirmed for this year in those regions, and disegea 3 was confirmed for august 26 in those regions as well.

mM
Around the Network

in US region

Well so far its looking like

Valkyria of the Battlefield
Disagea 3
Fallout 3

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Level 5 confirmed that WKC will go gold by the end of this year

Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3
White Knight Chronicles
Fallout 3

Plus some more I can't think of.

tombi123 said:
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3
White Knight Chronicles
Fallout 3

Plus some more I can't think of.

Is Valkyria Chronicles going to be localized?  I thought if it was, it wasn't going to be until 09.

Is there actually a release date for WKC.  I've heard many promises about going gold, but that doesn't mean release date.

Fallout 3 will not be a RPG, IMO.  Bethesda is making a FPSw/pause + stats that don't do anything.