By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Mario Kart or Super Smash Brothers. I dislike these series.
However, my friends love these series, so I would end killing Brain Age or Nintendogs (losing several hundred million dollars for Nintendo).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Advance Wars

Blasphemy!!!

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

As long as it isn't Metroid or Zelda i don't care

Star Fox Adventures was the beginning of the end. Actually it wasn't all that bad...but kinda bad.

Of the really big ones I'd have to go with Mario Kart... Mario Kart Wii is atroscius, one of the least saddisfying games I have ever played... no fun at all, you win more based on luck rather than skill, the computer cheats tremendusly and the power ups are completely umbalendced, the only way they can save it is if they go to the old style, because the courses are good and the driving feels right... but the weapons just kills it off... Just keep, bananas, green and red shells (though they should make the red ones avoidable in some way), mushrooms, and bombs... maybe the star because it isn't game breaking... and what they should do is that the last drivers have MORE chance of getting the good weapons... in the sense that even the guy in first place should have a chance to get a star or a a golden mushroom... just less of a chance... But knowing nintendo they will never do so... and they will never kill Mario Kart since it sells so well

Around the Network

starfox

1) Fire Emblem - This series is the textbook definition of stale, and has been so for years. Revamp the horrible AI, the archaic level-up formula, hell - overhaul the entire concept and then we'll talk.

2) Mario Party - Enough is enough is enough. Make a definitive MP game, port it to DS and Wiis successor when it's eventually released, and let it die.

plus) Mother - is already dead, so I can list it here just fine.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

decels said:
Of the really big ones I'd have to go with Mario Kart... Mario Kart Wii is atroscius, one of the least saddisfying games I have ever played... no fun at all, you win more based on luck rather than skill, the computer cheats tremendusly and the power ups are completely umbalendced, the only way they can save it is if they go to the old style, because the courses are good and the driving feels right... but the weapons just kills it off... Just keep, bananas, green and red shells (though they should make the red ones avoidable in some way), mushrooms, and bombs... maybe the star because it isn't game breaking... and what they should do is that the last drivers have MORE chance of getting the good weapons... in the sense that even the guy in first place should have a chance to get a star or a a golden mushroom... just less of a chance... But knowing nintendo they will never do so... and they will never kill Mario Kart since it sells so well

Play in one of the league games and see how tuoyo and I do against you. Let's see how lucky you are.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

If the only way to get a Metroid game is by getting rid of the prime series, then get rid of the prime to go back to metroid.

otherwise.... The wario games aren't really appealing :/ don't like the character one bit, he's gross and stupid...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Doshin the Giant, that game was boring, he had about 4 abilitys 2 of which did the same thing. Who wants to play a god game where you can only raise or lower land and pick up people.