By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Look: SimCity Creator built ground up for wii! IGN

I just hope they bring Bowser back. Every time I sent Bowser rampaging through downtown Las Vegas, I got a wonderful feeling that lasted for hours.

Around the Network

Is that screenshot really graphics from the Wii? D: *drools*

I've watched the video gameplay oh sh*t Wii was asking for a RTS! Ninty, redeem yourselves in Korea, claim the rights of Starcraft from Blizzard and publish it on the Wii... NOW!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:

I've watched the video gameplay oh sh*t Wii was asking for a RTS! Ninty, redeem yourselves in Korea, claim the rights of Starcraft from Blizzard and publish it on the Wii... NOW!

There is nothing impressive from that screen shot..

mM

From a technical standpoint, it is impressive that the Wii could create that leo-j.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

For me for Sim City game the graphics was actually good. You really dont need high detailed 3-d models for this kid of game. Just look at Starcraft

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

ill pay 50 for this. easy. I love me some sim tity

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

If it's a good game, there's absolutely no reason it shouldn't be a full priced game. Are you worrying about value for your money of something? I've probably poured more time into Sim City 4 than nay game ever--hundreds of hours over the course of 4 years. Now, I'm still not sure it will be a good game, what with Sim City Societies making me wary and the way Maxis still seems to be trying to dumb down Sim City since 4 (the power plant stuff they were saying sounds a little dicey as well). But I'm cautiously optimistic, and, as I said, there's no reason a good Sim City game should be a budget title.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

yushire said:
For me for Sim City game the graphics was actually good. You really dont need high detailed 3-d models for this kid of game. Just look at Starcraft

I thought the game had a 3D engine?

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

OMFG!

I'm buying this!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
yushire said:

There is nothing impressive from that screen shot..

In response to you and my last post, yes, it does have a 3D engine, everything is generated in 3D, so in that regards, it is impressive.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout