By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War will be the best shooter on Wii(WOAH)

Then good, Im afraid it will be another PS2 port again, too much announcements on the Wii and E3 isnt even started yet.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
Is the Wii version isnt a port of the PS2 or something or it is?

nope they said its not a port

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I might buy this call of Duty for the wii then, never bought COD3

sounds awesome, hope its true :)

That's great news for the Wii... but now for the bad news...

COD4 was made by Infinity Ward. This game is being made by Treyarch, and they are not that great.

I hope for the best with this game, as I loved COD4, but I am not holding my breath.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:
That's great news for the Wii... but now for the bad news...

COD4 was made by Infinity Ward. This game is being made by Treyarch, and they are not that great.

I hope for the best with this game, as I loved COD4, but I am not holding my breath.
SCREW infinity ward if they dont want to develop on the Wii then thats fine! Who said Wii need them?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

We need evidence, screenshots and videos.

Right now I have words,and on Wii, words without proof are nothing

I rather keep my hopes low and be surprised than be hyped and then dissapointed

MANUELF said:
Is one of the few FPS on Wii so it don´t have competition.

If they consider MP3 a shooter, then that's a bold statment, if they don't, then it better be the best FPS shooter on the Wii.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

This is pretty standard PR puffing, but I am glad to see that it will have online and co-op modes.

I'm not going to prejudge the outcome just because of the developer, either. We've all seen plenty of great stuff out of lesser-known developers, and plenty of dreck out of reputable studios.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

this is pretty big talk ...hope it turns out to be right too. Tho i'm hoping for the next timesplitter to take that title on the wii. Since I loved the gamecube ones. monkey, robots, zombies, nurses, golems, gingerbreadman ect you can't beat that !