By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Interesting Zelda Rumor

99% chance this is fake. But it got me thinking about what new direction Zelda could be taken in. Furthermore, how accepting would people be of such radical changes to a franchise that is so rooted in tradition?

Even though this isn't likely I find the concept very provacative. There are tons of things that could be done thematically with this setting than the time worn "save princess kill ganon" storyline.

So without further adu here it is

New Zelda game
Has Majora's Mask style psychological intensity.
Has voice acting
Main character isn't Link
Main character is batshit insane, and THINKS he is Link
Main character has a black horse, black hair, and forges himself a sword and shield
Main character starts calling himself Link and goes to save the world
Main character fails and the world floods. He then attempts to at least save a few people from the floods
Steampunk-style
Deku muskets that fire gunpowder-filled Deku nuts
Trains, and full rail network for transportation
Industrialized Hyrule; a look at what would happen if Hyrule continued to evolve from a civilization perspective

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

this is not a rumor, but a joke

''Hadouken!''

this sounds awesome. I'd buy a wii if it were true.

I would actually be interested in that game....which is weird because I didn't like Twilight and I wasn't really planning on buying the next Zelda.

Link?

Around the Network

zZzzzz

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I actually would like a futuristic Zelda...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

sounds as probably as a new GTA based mario game with blood

im guessing people didnt read this, "99% chance this is fake" lol

and will the real link appear in this "game"?