By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Interesting Zelda Rumor

11ht11 said:
im guessing people didnt read this, "99% chance this is fake" lol

I'd just like a link to the 1% chance it is real.

Around the Network

I'd like this though....I mean seriously how many times can that damn Zelda bitch need saving, and Ganondorf be the main villain. I guess I just don't like the games anymore because I feel like I already know the story before I play it.

That and the stubbornness with which the game keeps the same temples and tools to some degree just annoys me I guess.

pichu_pichu said:

and will the real link appear in this "game"?

Lol he's the bad guy because hes pissed someone is impersonating him!

Interesting indeed, most notably the batshit insane main character.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Torillian said:
I'd like this though....I mean seriously how many times can that damn Zelda bitch need saving, and Ganondorf be the main villain. I guess I just don't like the games anymore because I feel like I already know the story before I play it.

That and the stubbornness with which the game keeps the same temples and tools to some degree just annoys me I guess.

Sorry, but what zelda games have you been playing? Most zelda gamses don't even have saving zelda as the main plot, and then half of them don't even take place in hyrule.

Around the Network

I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Zelda has become quite repetitive over the years; not that i didn't love Twilight Princess, i just wouldn't love another Zelda like it.

I actually would like the idea of an industrialize hyrule. I just don't like the idea of not playing as link, but some psycho wannabe.

You do know that someone is gonna read this and do this then for.. lets say Mario..

"99% fake but it's still a rumor
New Mario game
Has Mario Kart style psychological intensity.
Has voice acting
Main character isn't Mario
Main character is batshit insane, and THINKS he is Mario
Main character has a black kart, blond hair, and forges himself a mushroom.
Main character starts calling himself Mario and goes to save the world
Main character fails and the world is taken over by Bowser
Steampunk-style
Muskets that fire fireballs
Normal gravity,
And it plays in a "real" world like GTAIV"

You know that's gonna happen.. don't you.. :)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

sc94597 said:
Torillian said:

Sorry, but what zelda games have you been playing? Most zelda gamses don't even have saving zelda as the main plot, and then half of them don't even take place in hyrule.

Maybe I haven't played enough of em, but all I know is that every time I play one I end up in a volcano temple, a water temple, a forest temple, all housed with the same races as they always are.  In those temples I will get, a slingshot, the hookshot thingy, a boomerang.  I understand that these have been around forever and people don't want them changed, I'm just telling you that to some (me) it feels stagnant.

Torillian said:
sc94597 said:
Torillian said:

Maybe I haven't played enough of em, but all I know is that every time I play one I end up in a volcano temple, a water temple, a forest temple, all housed with the same races as they always are.  In those temples I will get, a slingshot, the hookshot thingy, a boomerang.  I understand that these have been around forever and people don't want them changed, I'm just telling you that to some (me) it feels stagnant.

Of course I want new temples too, that is why I thought twilight princess was pretty tedious, but I was correcting your point about saving zelda.