By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Awh man, VGChartz has those Full Screen ADS now :(

Full Screen (The ones that bring you to a whole new window, and you must wait 5-10 seconds until the next page)... I was sad to see the first one on this site :(

Not sure if you guys just started doing this, or maybe I have been getting lucky and not seeing them for over a year?

But hey, dont get me wrong, I completly understand why you gotta have your ads VGChartz, and I love this website, and will come here if I have to wait 5 minutes between pages... Just seeing those full ads made me sad :/

Anyone else in my shoes? I'm probably the minority here

Around the Network

I have seen tons of them. But they dont redirect me back to the site. so I have to x out and go back to vgchatz.com. And I know its the site and not my computer cause it only happens here.

I never had this problem.
Are you guys using Firefox?

I hate to see someone suffer so needlessly.

I get them once in a while, but not all the time and they don't bother me that much...

Around the Network

I don't have them...

But Firefox is awesome

Fullscreen Ads on this site? news to me.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Never seen them.

If you use IE, you will see those once in a while. If you use Firefox they don't seem to show up ever (this is of course without ad-block or no-script). Why FireFox blocks them is beyond me, since both IE7 and FF have pop-up blockers, but it does.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Nope.. I don't have them either.. using Firefox on a Mac

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)