By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Mountain Dew

Forgiveness please if this is a repeat.

Of the 3 new Mountain Dews which is your favorite so far?

I just tried Voltage (I drank the other two yesterday) and this is my favorite from first taste.  Before I cast my vote I gotta see which one I like better over time.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

... do you work for mountain dew? lol Im in the UK so its either sprite or 7up, no mountain dew.

i've tried all three and my favorite is revolution, wild berry flavor. i'll probably vote for that.

I like the Baja Blast that they sometimes serve at Taco Bell. I wonder why they haven't bottled that one yet?

I used to drink the code red mountain dew. I found out it tastes exactly like Ginger Ale mixed with Hawaiian Punch.

I usually drink water or milk anymore.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

i haven tried the new ones,i like the original its just so good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^ same with me

I like Pitch Black and the Baja flavor, but of these three, I like the melon flavor. It's mellow.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Pitch Black was the shit!!
can't believe they canned it.

Also the orange MD wasnt that bad, just cant think of the name..

wasnt it something like wire?

i find mountain dew to be disgusting

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur