By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who do you represent?

Here is a listing of the site fanboys/girls. If you wanna participate to make the list more complete just post what your alliegences are. You can be more than one thing. Also discuss why your that fan if you want. I'll try to keep this updated.

All:

Microsoft:

Nintendo:

1. rudyrsr8

2. Xponet

3. c03n3nj0

Sony:

Nintendo and Sony:

1. Cougarman

2. Gobias

Microsoft and Sony:

Microsoft and Nintendo:

"Like you know"

Around the Network

Nintendo.

Well I'll start.

I prefer Nintendo because you cant get LoZ or MArio andwhere else and they always seem to have something different going on. Also since it is the least expensive to buy and play with.

However I do like Resistance and Halo on the other consoles. Like I wont just dis Sony or M$. I like all but can't afford all but prefer Nintendo for reasons listed above.

"Like you know"

Nintendo and Sony.

I got nothing against Microsoft i just never owned any of their consoles yet, might buy 360 someday though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Nintendo and Sony.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network

Oh and i read the rules and this thread i believe does not violate any rules. And if it is please let me know.

"Like you know"

Nintendo, i like Sony but i've never owned any of their consoles...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Seems fine as long as people volunteer for their title.

well i only own a wii,so nintendo

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Nintendo and Microsoft.

Nintendo because I will always love Nintendo games and Microsoft because I wanted to play Bioshock and my PC wasn't good enough. And I wanted to finish off the Halo series.