By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So its FINALLY time for me to buy a Playstation........

tombi123 said:
Squilliam said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

You really have no faith in me at all huh?

I just don't understand why you have to turn every thread into a commercial for Microsoft. When did it stop being about "games", and became about "my console is better then your console"?

I mean you can't say something good about a non MS console without throwing in some uber thing about the 360.

It's not always a compitision.

This thread in particular is about my gaming situation.  A prominant part of MY gaming situation is the Xbox 360. 

The post you're referring too pointed to the Xbox 360's Christmas line-up.  It currently contains Fable 2, the sequel to what is my favourite game from the last generation, Gears 2 (which most recognise will be awesome), and BK3, a sequel to my second favourite platformer.  Of course, to me, the Xbox 360's line-up is going to be seen as "uber."  Taken in any remotely objective context, the line-up cannot be seen as any less than "great."

PS3 has the best line up this year with Resistance 2 and Little Big planet. those two games are better than all of those average 360 games.

Since the PS3 isn't a "shooter console, and I bet you've said the Xbox360 was" You can't claim resistance.

So just LBP. Hmmm

Sorry, not good enough.

Nice logic. Oh and LBP is better than the 360 line up

MGS4 is better than the 359 lineup too!

Oh and LBP is sexy but its lonely, and I hate to see good games with noone else to play with.

If only there was a game to be LBP's friend...

Tease.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Squilliam said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

You really have no faith in me at all huh?

I just don't understand why you have to turn every thread into a commercial for Microsoft. When did it stop being about "games", and became about "my console is better then your console"?

I mean you can't say something good about a non MS console without throwing in some uber thing about the 360.

It's not always a compitision.

This thread in particular is about my gaming situation.  A prominant part of MY gaming situation is the Xbox 360. 

The post you're referring too pointed to the Xbox 360's Christmas line-up.  It currently contains Fable 2, the sequel to what is my favourite game from the last generation, Gears 2 (which most recognise will be awesome), and BK3, a sequel to my second favourite platformer.  Of course, to me, the Xbox 360's line-up is going to be seen as "uber."  Taken in any remotely objective context, the line-up cannot be seen as any less than "great."

PS3 has the best line up this year with Resistance 2 and Little Big planet. those two games are better than all of those average 360 games.

Since the PS3 isn't a "shooter console, and I bet you've said the Xbox360 was" You can't claim resistance.

So just LBP. Hmmm

Sorry, not good enough.

Nah. Banjo 3 will most likely be better than LBP.

But they'll both be eaten by Fable 2.

@ slimebeast. Fable 2 is nice, it doesn't "eat" other games.

Its not like that evil Snake fellow that tries to thwart his good honest brothers plans.

Tease.

starcraft said:
tombi123 said:

OH WOW!!! I didn't know you'd played the game!?!

Lol.  Seriously.  LBP is one of those titles I might pick up next year when I get a PS3.

But it doesn't negate the wonderful list of 360 titles coming out this year.

OH WOW!!! I didn't know you'd played the 360 titles coming out this year!?! 

Lol. Seriously. Fable 2 and Gears2 are titles I might pick up if I get a 360. 

But they don't negate the wonderful LBP. 

tombi123 said:
starcraft said:
tombi123 said:

OH WOW!!! I didn't know you'd played the game!?!

Lol.  Seriously.  LBP is one of those titles I might pick up next year when I get a PS3.

But it doesn't negate the wonderful list of 360 titles coming out this year.

OH WOW!!! I didn't know you'd played the 360 titles coming out this year!?! 

Lol. Seriously. Fable 2 and Gears2 are titles I might pick up if I get a 360. 

But they don't negate the wonderful LBP. 

What about SPORE?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!

:D:D:D:DD::D:D:DD:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D::DD

Spore negates Blu ray - The physics processing unit - the emotion engine - the moon landings. You can't top that.

Its made by the awesome Will Wright of "Sims" fame.

Tease.

Around the Network

KH2, Shadow of the Colossus, and Return-to-Arms are must haves. The Gozilla fighting game is a blast if you have friends who like to come over to play video games.

How can you not find Sodow Of The Colossus and ICO in a big capital like Sidney in a western country like Australia???

In Sweden they both games are available on almost all the online stores, for the equivalent of $20-30. Used copies too.

EDIT: dont u have http://www.pricerunner.au/ or similar over there?

Slimebeast said:

How can you not find Sodow Of The Colossus and ICO in a big capital like Sidney in a western country like Australia???

In Sweden they both games are available on almost all the online stores, for the equivalent of $20-30. Used copies too.

EDIT: dont u have http://www.pricerunner.au/ or similar over there?

You're link doesn't work.  I'm thinking of going online for my games, but online purchasing (while growing fast) isn't nearly as big here as it is in the US/Europe.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@ starcraft . . Yes, broken link but I fought maybe u new the concept of Pricerunner. I know it's in the US and other European countries as well.
(do u have the .au in Australia websites, or is ot co.au or somtethin?(

Pricerunner was just an example of a search engine for best online prices. What is your equivalent there in Aus?

In Australia most sites are .com.au

I don't know what the equivalent would probably be something like this:

http://www.shopbot.com.au/

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS