By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So its FINALLY time for me to buy a Playstation........

--OkeyDokey-- said:

YES! Get Shadow of the Colossus. It's the greatest peice of interactive entertainment known to makind.

QFT.

Also, ZenvolderVGI has it wrong. There is a story in Shadow of the Colossus. A simple one, but a story nonetheless. And by the time you get to the final colossus, you will have an emotional connection with your character and his horse.

If you can't find Shadow of the Colossus, good luck finding Ico. It's made by the same guys, and more rare than SotC to find. They are my catalysis to a PS3 in the near future.

Around the Network
starcraft said:

You really have no faith in me at all huh?

I just don't understand why you have to turn every thread into a commercial for Microsoft. When did it stop being about "games", and became about "my console is better then your console"?

I mean you can't say something good about a non MS console without throwing in some uber thing about the 360.

It's not always a competition.

TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

I just don't understand why you have to turn every thread into a commercial for Microsoft. When did it stop being about "games", and became about "my console is better then your console"?

I mean you can't say something good about a non MS console without throwing in some uber thing about the 360.

It's not always a compitision.

This thread in particular is about my gaming situation.  A prominant part of MY gaming situation is the Xbox 360. 

The post you're referring too pointed to the Xbox 360's Christmas line-up.  It currently contains Fable 2, the sequel to what is my favourite game from the last generation, Gears 2 (which most recognise will be awesome), and BK3, a sequel to my second favourite platformer.  Of course, to me, the Xbox 360's line-up is going to be seen as "uber."  Taken in any remotely objective context, the line-up cannot be seen as any less than "great."

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

This thread in particular is about my gaming situation.  A prominant part of MY gaming situation is the Xbox 360. 

The post you're referring too pointed to the Xbox 360's Christmas line-up.  It currently contains Fable 2, the sequel to what is my favourite game from the last generation, Gears 2 (which most recognise will be awesome), and BK3, a sequel to my second favourite platformer.  Of course, to me, the Xbox 360's line-up is going to be seen as "uber."  Taken in any remotely objective context, the line-up cannot be seen as any less than "great."

Thanks for proving my point. I am out of this thread.

starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

PS3 has the best line up this year with Resistance 2 and Little Big planet. those two games are better than all of those average 360 games.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

PS3 has the best line up this year with Resistance 2 and Little Big planet. those two games are better than all of those average 360 games.

Since the PS3 isn't a "shooter console, and I bet you've said the Xbox360 was" You can't claim resistance.

So just LBP. Hmmm

Sorry, not good enough.

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Since the PS3 isn't a "shooter console, and I bet you've said the Xbox360 was" You can't claim resistance.

So just LBP. Hmmm

Sorry, not good enough.

Lol.  Don't be too hard on him.

Squilliam said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
starcraft said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:

So just LBP. Hmmm

Sorry, not good enough.

Nice logic. Oh and LBP is better than the 360 line up

starcraft said:
Squilliam said:

So just LBP. Hmmm

Sorry, not good enough.

Lol.  Don't be too hard on him.

Sorry had to say it! I've heard the "The Xbox360 is just a shooter console" and the "PS3 isn't" far too much. Pretty ironic when almost all the big games are shooters. Makes me smile both inside and outside.

Tease.

tombi123 said:

Nice logic. Oh and LBP is better than the 360 line up

OH WOW!!! I didn't know you'd played the game!?!

Lol.  Seriously.  LBP is one of those titles I might pick up next year when I get a PS3.

But it doesn't negate the wonderful list of 360 titles coming out this year.