By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So its FINALLY time for me to buy a Playstation........

KH is well worth the purchase , I think I spent about 40 hours on both games.

Around the Network

Be sure to check out the first three Ratchet and Clank games, and the first three Jak and Daxter games. Some of the finest action adventure games that the last generation has to offer (and for ever, if you count Mario 64, and Galaxy out of it). (And just for the sake of flame-proofing myself: IMO).

Instead of buying God of War, buy Ninja Gaiden 2 since you have a 360. That is, unless you prefer slower and easier combat and emphasis on puzzles rather than emphasis on fast and hard combat of the Ninja Gaiden series.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

Instead of buying God of War, buy Ninja Gaiden 2 since you have a 360. That is, unless you prefer slower and easier combat and emphasis on puzzles rather than emphasis on fast and hard combat of the Ninja Gaiden series.

I've never been big on NG.  But I am thinking of renting/buying this title soonish.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Just my tuppence....

Buy Black....it compares to most FPS released today....but it only has 8 levels (big tho) so find it very cheap

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

The first Jak and Daxter is the best platformer ever in my opinion. Truly amazing.

starcraft said:

I once owned a PS2 briefly before it broke, a

Yea like everyone that's ever owned one, which is why it's sales figures are as high as they are!!

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/772/772296p1.html

Also, Medal of honor frontline is THE classic in the series. It doesn have the cool over the gun aim like every game does now, shooting around corners pretty much is impossible and millions of other things the game would be critizised for now, but a great game nonetheless.

Don forget silent hill 2 and or 3 if you haven played them before.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

OUCH @ Australian PS3 situation........I though UK got ripped off the most

______

Anyways for PS2 I would recommend (since you refuse to buy the FF's)

1. GOW 2 & GOW 1

2. Ratchet & Clan trilogy (you get a 3 disc full of all the games....dunno whether its there in Australia or not)

3. MGS3 -- its a prequel....if you like it ONLY THEN try MGS2 - but MGS3 has a great Bond Feel to it as well..its a must buy.

4. Shin Megami Tensei 3

5. KH & KH 2 (havn't played them but they seem to be go0d)

Finally WHEN you have time.....you have to buy:

Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII & Dragon Quest 8

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

please get a ps3 for your self,its good to you to buy a 60g version to play ps2 games