By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 3 coming in August 26th for $50

According to PS3fanboy.com, Disgaea 3 has a definite release date of August 26 and will be a budget title for 50 bucks.  I personally can't wait.

here's the link: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/20/dis-is-a-deal-disgaea-3-50-at-launch/

Around the Network

A must buy for me.

Sounds like a definite for more NIS gamse for the PS3 then despite none announced. I can't imagine they want to sinkhole all that time they spend learning the PS3 arichetecture.

Sounds a bout right too from what i've seen.  Should be great.  Won't be on the top of my PS3 pull list though, as i've yet to get through Disgaea 2.

8/26/08

Good.....news...........

mM

The videos i saw of this game on GT looked pretty good, not worth $50 for me, but i will be buying the game when it drops down to 20-30 dollars.

Around the Network

Is this series a story or is like Final Fantasy with different stories each time?

Griffin said:
The videos i saw of this game on GT looked pretty good, not worth $50 for me, but i will be buying the game when it drops down to 20-30 dollars.

GT?

So it was you? You have the same avatar, and same name on GT..

mM
PooperScooper said:
Is this series a story or is like Final Fantasy with different stories each time?

...Kinda.

Same universe... different story. Some characters make reapperances.

Disgaea 1&2 both had Etna and the Prinny Squad for example.  Which means nothing to you... but they rule.

Kasz216 said:
PooperScooper said:

...Kinda.

Same universe... different story. Some characters make reapperances.

Disgaea 1&2 both had Etna and the Prinny Squad for example. Which means nothing to you... but they rule.

Yes.  Yes they do.

*throws an exploding penguin at the next poster

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Whoa, 50 bucks?

I didn't see that coming.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/