By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 3 coming in August 26th for $50

Sweet game, sweet price, hate the US packshot though

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

Yeah, it's pretty bad... but the game will be awesome.  Has anyone done the song voting thing?

Words Of Wisdom said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Yeah, it's pretty bad... but the game will be awesome. Has anyone done the song voting thing?

Yeah... after looking it up it seems like Nippon Ichi is going to be making fun of the "School" animes where people are taught to do crazy stuff in schools.

Should be pretty funny.

Kasz216 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Yeah, it's pretty bad... but the game will be awesome. Has anyone done the song voting thing?

Yeah... after looking it up it seems like Nippon Ichi is going to be making fun of the "School" animes where people are taught to do crazy stuff in schools.

Should be pretty funny.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the in between battles area having a bit more depth to it than just "Walk around, buy stuff...etc"

Dang it! This series looks ridiculously amazing. I need to get Disgaea for PSP... to bad I just got FFT

Around the Network

Wow, I had never really seen anything of Disgaea before, but after watching that power rangers knock-off clip I'm really interested, definitely buying this game.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

*~Onna76~* said:

I like it though.  The Japanese version is too "busy".

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

I hope the EU version gets a budget price as well, if so I might consider buying it!

the first Disgaea is too slow when you have played TRPGs with more active battle systems where speed is of much greater influence

''Hadouken!''

Words Of Wisdom said:

I voted for that weeks ago.

For the free soundtrack and the budge price, there is no excuse for me not to pre-order Disgaea 3.

Maybe SEGA should do something like that for the upcoming Valkyria Chronicles.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX