By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubi's attack! "Imagine Petz kills your Nintendo Platform" trailer.

thekitchensink said:
Wow........ and they can't toss that marketing budget to No More Heroes because?

Because there's no audience for hardcore games on the Wii :P

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Makes me wonder why they published that title in the first place, they must have gotten it very much in the cheap.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Watch the trailer twice. SHHEESH... All of the games advertised are DS games anyway. It'll never hurt by this a little bit

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

NJ5 said:
thekitchensink said:
Wow........ and they can't toss that marketing budget to No More Heroes because?

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Makes me wonder why they published that title in the first place, they must have gotten it very much in the cheap.

Considering the size of the developer, the price can't have been very high, but still, it's got to have been higher than the budget for ALL of those games combined.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Good music. That is alll i have to say about it.

"Like you know"

thekitchensink said:
NJ5 said:
thekitchensink said:

Considering the size of the developer, the price can't have been very high, but still, it's got to have been higher than the budget for ALL of those games combined.

Not this NMH talk again, just let Ubi be, suda51 was happy with the game anyway even without hardly advertisement. If they dont want to cater to core gamers then fine, let them be.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

Well that is a good commercial for wii demographics. We will see a lot of sales.

Kurakasa said:
Well that is a good commercial for wii demographics. We will see a lot of sales.
Theres even hardly Wii games there, most of what people doing there are playing DS! Except for the beginning but its too short...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

The only thing that advertised properly was the DS. I didn't see gameplay for any of the games.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I thought the ad sucked. It didn't even show the gameplay. Well they know if they show gameplay people wouldn't buy it, but why would a commercial where people are walking around with a ds make you want to buy ubisofts games?

yushire said:
Not this NMH talk again, just let Ubi be, suda51 was happy with the game anyway even without hardly advertisement. If they dont want to cater to core gamers then fine, let them be.

I still don't get it... Why are people so annoyed when Ubisoft is criticized/boycotted/whatever? Maybe you're fine with Ubisoft picking up titles just to let them go without advertisement, but it doesn't mean everyone else has to subscribe to that view...

Also, it's not about suda51 being happy, we're discussing things in a bigger scope here.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957