By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubi's attack! "Imagine Petz kills your Nintendo Platform" trailer.

http://uplay.uk.ubi.com/index.php?video=pryct1we

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Lol they know the game sucks so bad they can't even show actual gameplay.

ohh i get it now...this is where all the money for game dev went...make perfect sense now....

If they spent the amount of money that they spent for this trailer in their Cazual gamez i'm 99% sure nobody would hate them.

those ads are so misleading, if i was clueless parent i would think imagine line is quality

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Imagine if Ubisoft put the same effort into marketing a good game like No More Heroes, or into development of a mediocre game like Red Steel, that they put into marketing their shitty "casual" games ...

honestly, I really liked the commercial, now all we need are games that are GOOD to get this type of advertising.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

They are targeting the female, non-gaming audience. They will get some modest sales and profits from this. But while they have gotten the "Blue Ocean" point (games for all) they have missed much of the potential of the Nintendo systems ("making people gamers").

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Wow........ and they can't toss that marketing budget to No More Heroes because?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Do they have no shame? And where are the games? Cant see it.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg