By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the best series of all-time?

Soriku said:
brute said:
^you really are an RPG fan arent you

I only really play RPGS >_< I still play regularly Zelda though (and I buy them regularly if there is a new one), and some Mario platformers but besides that I only play RPGs.

i think you should try out SSBB,you might like it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Soriku said:
brute said:
^you really are an RPG fan arent you

I only really play RPGS >_< I still play regularly Zelda though (and I buy them regularly if there is a new one), and some Mario platformers but besides that I only play RPGs.

Yeah you should really try some other genres. The rpg genre is great, but so are many others. Platformers and Action games are good too. Also the adventure genre came off of the rpg genre so it isn't too different.  I think Zelda was considered a rpg back in the nes and snes days.

In my comodore 64/ Atari era I liked mmm,,I don't remember I was just a little kid when I got those consoles.
In my amiga 600 era I liked golden axe more than anything
In my sega era I liked sonic more than anything
in my PS1 era I liked odd wolrd games more than anything

in my xbox era I liked prince of persia :sands of time more than anything

in my PS3 era(now) i like uncharted and MGS4 more than anything up to this point.

so to sum it up I do not stick to the same franchise as the time goes by apparently.

unfortunately I missed PS2 so there are lot of games I missed .but I have god of war II on my PS3 and I love it.(as it's obvious i m becoming addicted to games with very good story)

FF followed by Monkey Island (minus 4 - good call sieanr)

If your consider God of War a series I would have to go with that. If not then Mario for sure.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

It's obvious that Nintendo has the best series.

So i would say LoZ

pearljammer said:
FF followed by Monkey Island (minus 4 - good call sieanr)

is monkey island for PC?

LoZ, every single game has amazed me and given me that "you know this game is awesome" feeling inside.

so far it seems LOZ is winning

legend of zelda, and mario...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."