By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's mario's next spin off going to be??

mario has sooo many spin offs

soccer, baseball, racing, party, basketball, golf, tennis.

and mariokart almost sells as much as the real mario games...

so with all these spinoffs, some good some bad will he have anymore, and if soo what the new spinoff going to be?

Around the Network

Wouldnt be surprised by a mario ski ing game that uses the balance board, though i doubt Id buy it.

Mario Tennis.

The last Mario Tennis games were very good.

Mario in Vegas

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Mario: Attack of the 128 bunnies, you have to kill them all so its a Mario shooter.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

A FPS Mario game

Mario Paintball
Make it happen nintendo!!!!!

Mario Paint 2

A Mario FPS would be interesting. Of course it would have to be rated E or at most a T rating so the paintball idea could work out well.

I'd like to see some sort of sandbox type Mario game although it wouldn't be so much a spinoff I guess, just new style Mario adventure.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Mario Football.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Mario: Kite Flying