By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's mario's next spin off going to be??

coasterlove said:
A Mario FPS would be interesting. Of course it would have to be rated E or at most a T rating so the paintball idea could work out well.

I'd like to see some sort of sandbox type Mario game although it wouldn't be so much a spinoff I guess, just new style Mario adventure.

And imagine an FPS with turtle shell, banana peels, and mushroom... lol. That would be pretty unique.

I definitely want a Mario FPS now.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

Mario's Club , a Home rip-off.

Mario Hoops Wii, not brand new, but new for the Wii.
A Mario EF PE ES sounds pretty cool :) Shooting shells and picking up Mushrooms instead of health packs.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Super Mario Salsa Dancing

Mariosoft Word.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Hmm, a Mario FPS

Green Shell - Normal Weapons
Red Shell - Homing Shot
Banan Peel - Mine
Bob-omb - Grenade
Fire Flower - Rockets
Starman - Limited invulnerability, more powerful melees
Blue Shell - ???
Mushrooms - Health
Bullet Bill - Automatic fire

Grand Theft Mario
Drive around the mushroom kingdom, stealing mario karts and having your way with toad hookers. Take psychedelic mushrooms to turn the people into coins, which must be run over to be collected!
AAA confirmed
Or the could make mario basketball for the Wii. Whichever Nintendo thinks would sell better...

coasterlove said:
A Mario FPS would be interesting. Of course it would have to be rated E or at most a T rating so the paintball idea could work out well.

"Return to Castle Bowser"

it'd be awesome.  Flamethrower fire flowers.  Invincibility star.  Bullet bill Launchers.  maybe the rifles could be slingshot type guns that shoot turtle shellls.

coasterlove said:

I'd like to see some sort of sandbox type Mario game although it wouldn't be so much a spinoff I guess, just new style Mario adventure.

I think that would get alot of fans angry. Banjo Kazooie is doing that and it is pretty controversial. I think Nintendo would be better off making SMG2. Though I would like it if they added one or two free roaming sandbox style level "galaxies" in SMG2.

Kasz216 said:
coasterlove said:

"Return to Castle Bowser"

it'd be awesome. Flamethrower fire flowers. Invincibility star. Bullet bill Launchers. maybe the rifles could be slingshot type guns that shoot turtle shellls.

Yoshi's safari for SNES was a shooter wasn't it? They could do it, make it like mario kart battle, but on foot, and its the whole game. What would they do for single player? Boswer has kidnapped peach and mario must "return to castle boswer" (the games title) of course!

That would be pretty slick.