By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looking for a PSP game recommendation

What's the best PSP game?  I only have Daxter.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

Even though I don't have a PSP, I'd recommend MGS: PO+, Jeanne D'Arc, Patapon, and Killzone: Liberation.

What about God of War? I was thinking about Killzone Liberation as well.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Crisis Core, Jeanne D'Arc, God of war (for sure),

for niche games, there are tons of really good puzzle games: Crush, Puzzle Quest.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Definatly get after God of War the two Syphon Filter games , Pursuit Force games and the two Wipeout games :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

What genre(s) do you like?

If you want Portable Ops, don't buy the + version. It seems the +version only has extra online capabilities (I'm not even sure it contains the original game)
Good RPG's are Crisis Core, Jeanne D'arc, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tales of Eternia (EU/JAP only).
God of War is a nice game if you liked the PS2 versions.

dbot said:
What about God of War? I was thinking about Killzone Liberation as well.

Completely forgot about GoW.  It's a must buy. :)

Get Patapon. It is amazing.

I don't own a PSP, but my friend has lots of amazing things to say about LocoRoco and Dead Head Fred.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Get Metal Gear Portable Op. DONT GET +, it doesn't have a good story mode. Also god of war CoO

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX