By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Secret Weapon for PS3 @ E3 Braveheart on Bluray!

Which bluray movie packaged with the console would increase the chaces of you buying a PS3?

Around the Network
Leetgeek said:

Which bluray movie packaged with the console would increase the chaces of you buying a PS3?

1 move? That hardly makes the purchase more interesting at all ...

If that's the secret weapon for PS3 at the E3, then Sony should start crying...

LOL, I don't get this thread at all.

*chances

Around the Network

pack in LotR blu-Ray

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

PS3 Vs. 360 isn't GOW Vs. MGS. It's a Blurayplayer vs. a DVD player and which you'd rather pay $400 for. As for Wii, no thanks I already have a Gamecube.

Boy...looks like someone has their priorities all messed up.

Lord of the Rings Extended Editions!

I'd die if those were announced. Of course, they would do absolutely nothing for sales.

Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:
Lord of the Rings Extended Editions!

I'd die if those were announced. Of course, they would do absolutely nothing for sales.

Watching 6 hour long movies = DO NOT WANT.

They're only four hours long, and they are the best movies ever released. ;)

The Best of Jenna Jameson....

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)