By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii Scratched my Brawl Disc... No more Link for me... : (

ClaudeLv250 said:
Oh wow.

My Wii actually toppled over with Brawl running and no a scratch on it.

Damn, I just jinxed myself.

Wow... You're serious? I swear than, my Wii just hates Link. Maybe My Wii is the next Revival Of Ganondorf!

Around the Network

Yeah, i used to hold my wii vertical, and it would fall every now and then, but it would never scratch my discs. I sent my wii in for repairs cuz it could read the discs, and NIN sent it back in the same week! All fixed too. Great service.

L.C.E.C. said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Oh wow.

Wow... You're serious? I swear than, my Wii just hates Link. Maybe My Wii is the next Revival Of Ganondorf! XD.

You should try with VC's Ocarina of Time to see what happens :D

fazz said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Oh wow.

Wow... You're serious? I swear than, my Wii just hates Link. Maybe My Wii is the next Revival Of Ganondorf! XD.

That's it. I'm going to check if Toon Link is also scratched...

L.C.E.C. said:
fazz said:
L.C.E.C. said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Oh wow.

That's it. I'm going to check if Toon Link is also scratched...

OK, toon link is fine, as is Zelda, but Regular Link is totally screwed.

As for OoT, good joke, but if they don't see that the damage was caused by the Wii, then they won't replace it, and will send it back just the way I sent it in, which will force me to buy either a replacement Brawl Disc for $25. My wallet will cry. I wanted to buy MGS: TS, but now that this has happened, it doesn't look likely.

Still a funny joke though, cheered me up a little,

Around the Network

i feel sorry for you dude

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

My Xbox just scratched my Marvel Ultimate.... I hate that machine... well not really

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

It may not be economical but I wonder if the dvd scratch repair thingy will fix it...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

tiachopvutru said:
It may not be economical but I wonder if the dvd scratch repair thingy will fix it...

See, I've used that before, and it was great, but it's a problem with the Wii scratching my discs. Also, if you don't use it for a while, the pads become hard and actually scratch the disc (I tested it with a blank DVD). you have to wash them and dry them. But still, It's not perfect...

Don't worry, dude--Nintendo is AWESOME when it comes to fixing stuff.

My DS' hinge broke, splitting the two screens apart. Take it to Nintendo's customer support, about 20 minutes later they say they can't fix it and give me a new one for free

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."