By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Queen thats a great band. WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

Around the Network

Queen thats a great band. WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

dgm6780 said:
because if i own a PS3 and you own a Xbox 360, and they do the same type things, once of us made a better decision then the other. who wants to look dumb?

I can wait to start asking people what they did with their Beta (HD-DVD) add on for the Xbox, heh. or how they like swapping DVDs to play games when i use 1 blu ray. people acting like blu ray dont matter have their head in the sand. i cant wait ; )

maybe you should ask them what they did with the $200 they saved.

perhaps they bought four excellent games from the much larger Xbox360 library? 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

There are still GameCube games that I haven't gotten a chance to pick up yet. Hell, there are still N64 games that I'd like to try out. Lack of time and lack of money makes me focus on only getting the best stuff. Yes, there are good qualities to Sony and Microsoft's boxes, but Nintendo's stuff is always just *better* overall.

Do I shop at Publix or Win-Dixie? Well, Win-Dixie has cheaper produce, and I like their deli section better, but Publix is cheaper overall, their generic brand stuff is actually as good or better than name-branded stuff a surprising amount of time, and they've got better service. Do I go shopping twice to make sure I get the cheaper produce, as well as all of the plusses from Publix? No, I just stick with the supermarket that, as a whole, is better. So I miss out on Halo or Final Fantasy. I'm happier with Metroid Prime and Baten Kaitos.

:)

Oddly enough fanboys don't determine whether a console lives or not, its the casual consumer who could care less.

Around the Network
Sicilian4391 said:
Becuase other people tell you your system sucks. So you have to shut them up and you slowly become a fanboy. If all xbox fans died we wouldnt have this problem.

Yeah, right. 360 fanboys are far and away the most passive on this site (with a few exceptions). Nintendo fans can kinda get uppity (but are still generally decent) and Sony fans are in a constant state of anger lately, they're definitely the worst. Look at how many get banned. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

dgm6780 said:
because if i own a PS3 and you own a Xbox 360, and they do the same type things, once of us made a better decision then the other. who wants to look dumb?

I can wait to start asking people what they did with their Beta (HD-DVD) add on for the Xbox, heh. or how they like swapping DVDs to play games when i use 1 blu ray. people acting like blu ray dont matter have their head in the sand. i cant wait ; )

Hahah, or a 360 owner can ask you how you feel about those two "killer apps" that are sitting next to your PS3. Or maybe not, since they're probably so busy playing one of the 15 great games they own for the 360.

A gaming machine that actually has decent games... Absolutely revolutionary. :D

It may seem shocking to you but many of us actually buy a gaming console to, you know, play games. If I want a Blu-Ray player, I'll go buy one.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Fanboys(or FanGIRLS) exist for a few reasons. One is we don't have a large budget and thus, must choswe one console, which we love. Anothger is from childhood. I loved Nintendo and Sega back in the day. This is why I am a Nintendo fan(would be a Sega fan if they still existed). Another is becuase of what games we like more. A lot of Nintendo fans are Nintendo fans becuase of the in house Nintendo games.

Gballzack said:
Oddly enough fanboys don't determine whether a console lives or not, its the casual consumer who could care less.

QFT

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

wii fanboys are clearly the worst just look at all the trolling in the sony forum.