By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I like sony alot because of their quality hardware, and their quality and quantity of games. The ps3 is great at multimedia and has a good game lineup coming up, and i like the size of the harddrive ( if i had 20 gigs i wouldve used it all already). Also, just minor things like wi-fi internet, flash card slots, and the look of teh console make it cool for me.

Alot of us can only afford one console, and since i can only get one i got the ps3 because i think it has it all in games, multimedia, and quality of hardware.

Around the Network

I have limited time to play and I am too frugal to spend thousands of dollars on video games. So I choose the one with most of my wants. Wii has an easy 90%+ of what I want to play.

rocketpig said:
dgm6780 said:

Hahah, or a 360 owner can ask you how you feel about those two "killer apps" that are sitting next to your PS3. Or maybe not, since they're probably so busy playing one of the 15 great games they own for the 360.

A gaming machine that actually has decent games... Absolutely revolutionary. :D

It may seem shocking to you but many of us actually buy a gaming console to, you know, play games. If I want a Blu-Ray player, I'll go buy one.

You know the PS3 has more games then the Xbox 360,  right?  It does play games from a little system that sold like 117 million units, they call it the PS2.  

What can Xbox offer up to top God of War 2?  

GTA San Andreas? ( you can keep saints row) 

FFXII ? 

RE4? 

heh 4 PS2 games that Xbox360 cant touch.  backwards compatability with a console that isnt immediately dead,

revolutionary!!! 

Xbox rulezzz!!!!

WOOT!!!!

um well thats about all I have to say.

I can't invite my friends over all the time, so xbox live is the place for me!!!

and media center is pretty cool too.

All the other compaines are cool too.

dgm6780 said:

You know the PS3 has more games then the Xbox 360,  right?  It does play games from a little system that sold like 117 million units, they call it the PS2.  

What can Xbox offer up to top God of War 2?  

GTA San Andreas? ( you can keep saints row) 

FFXII ? 

RE4? 

heh 4 PS2 games that Xbox360 cant touch.  backwards compatability with a console that isnt immediately dead,

revolutionary!!! 

Or you can buy a 360 and a PS2 for $530, and still have enough to pick up Gears of War for less than the cost of a PS3. Or you can just buy a 360 because you already own a PS2 (most gamers do).

Damn, there goes that argument. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Rocketpig 

"Or you can buy a 360 and a PS2 for $530, and still have enough to pick up Gears of War for less than the cost of a PS3. Or you can just buy a 360 because you already own a PS2 (most gamers do).

Damn, there goes that argument."

uh i can just as easily say that most PS2 owners are buying a PS3 (most gamers do).  that is a baseless assertion.  

and my argument was that the PS3 can play more games then the Xbox 360.   Which is a fact, unlike that crap
you just posted. 

oh and dont forget your wireless internet adapter and  3 years of XBL fee, which would bring your little total to $780.  Just counting the total of a gimped Xbox vs the total for a

fully loaded PS3 is stupid.  I notice you didnt try to top the PS2 games that I can play on my PS3 but apparently you are going to buy both a PS2 and Xbox 360 so you

failed to see my point. 

I'm a fanboy of all consoles.

i'm a fan of all gaming devices, next-gen consoles, past-gen consoles, PC, and even moble phone games.
But when i choose to praise a particular gaming system over another, it's because they offer more to my gaming (virtual) world.

PSN ID: cgnobody

Xbox Gamertag: cgnobodyX

Wii friend code: 1445-3731-4393-2518

dgm6780 said:

Rocketpig 

"Or you can buy a 360 and a PS2 for $530, and still have enough to pick up Gears of War for less than the cost of a PS3. Or you can just buy a 360 because you already own a PS2 (most gamers do).

Damn, there goes that argument."

uh i can just as easily say that most PS2 owners are buying a PS3 (most gamers do).  that is a baseless assertion.  

and my argument was that the PS3 can play more games then the Xbox 360.   Which is a fact, unlike that crap
you just posted. 

oh and dont forget your wireless internet adapter and  3 years of XBL fee, which would bring your little total to $780.  Just counting the total of a gimped Xbox vs the total for a

fully loaded PS3 is stupid.  I notice you didnt try to top the PS2 games that I can play on my PS3 but apparently you are going to buy both a PS2 and Xbox 360 so you

failed to see my point. 

My point, oh obtuse one, was that most gamers already have a PS2. After all, the thing did sell 120m+ worldwide.

Rationalizing a $600 purchase on its ability to play games for a $130 console most people already own is pretty silly. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

What i have come to learn is that every system ever has something special about it . Such as this gen. Wii= Wiimote....PS3=Blu-ray/Best Graphic.....Xbox 360=Most games. So really what everybody should do is buy all the system if you got the money for them becuase

the truth is that there is not a best system and every system is amazing and there is also not a worst system....

People who cant agree with the statement above is a fanboy and are retired....

People want to fight becuase they what to pursaude people that they have the best system....And those people have to understand NOBODY CARES

SO BUY THE PSWII60 or shut up becuase nobody cares about why you think your system is the best

And thats all i got to say about that 

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000