By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit Girl Revealed

Godot said:
It's really funny. The girl wanting to sue her for having the same name is the most stupid thing I heard in a long time.

It's the US everything is possible

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Wow.

First time seeing this video.

I love Wii Fit.

She has a great future behind her.

love that quote

I still think the bf is a douche. She isn't that bad from the front but I think she should of kept her glasses on for the interview.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

here is the scary part...look at how young the kids in the audience are...when i used to watch TRL it was like 23 and up that made up the audience and that was only like 6 years ago

Galaki said:
(Videos not viewable by users logging in from Canada or the U.K.)

What's wrong with Canada and UK?

Around the Network

Yeah, "video unnavailable" :'(

Is Nintendo's marketing budget considerably below those of SCE and MGS? I think I remember seeing as much in their annual reports.

It's just funny how much free marketing Nintendo gets. I also love how people insinuate it's some sort of conspiracy or "virus," implying that it's a bad thing. In reality, this is people enjoying a product, and then sharing it with others. There is no compliment more flattering, no power more significant to a product than to have people spread the word through their friends (a la Wii Sports) or through silly stunts like the Oscars or this, with Wii Fit.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Gobias said:
She looks a lot better from behind than from the front.

Can't argue with that....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Arcturus said:
Stealth marketing at its finest.

QFT.

darthdevidem01 said:
Gobias said:
She looks a lot better from behind than from the front.

Can't argue with that....

Yeah, she looks a lot better when she rolled out of bed, was in her underwear,  just had a T-shirt on, had her glasses on and her hair was up... and from behind..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)