By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor : MS is trying to buy RE5 timed exclusivity !

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/06/18/rumor-industry-rumblings-regarding-resident-evil-5/

RUMOR: Industry Rumblings Regarding Resident Evil 5

By now, you may have heard about the “Major RE5 Reveal at E3? that Videogaming247 is reporting. Some more

information has made its way to PlayStationLifeStyle.net… Whether or not this information is true is unknown. However we

felt it is our duty to give fans a heads up on a HUGE announcement that MAY be coming @ E3. Please take this as a rumor

as that’s all it is at this point. No solid information on the subject yet. From what I have been told, Microsoft is looking to

pay Capcom an undisclosed amount, for timed exclusivity of Resident Evil 5. It is still not known if Capcom has accepted

the offer… The information we got, was only that Microsoft has made the offer. If this is going to be announced it will be @

E3. Similar to the GTAIV “showing of the tattoo” a couple of years ago. It this is true, all of you petition fanatics out there

better get to work. Remember this is just a rumor, and nothing is known for sure at this time. Personally I am hoping

that this is NOT true.

==> Can MS leave the video game market ?? At least Sony is producing some games ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Fuck, I can't edit it better !

Something is not working ...

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2008/06/18/rumor-industry-rumblings-regarding-resident-evil-5/

RUMOR: Industry Rumblings Regarding Resident Evil 5

By now, you may have heard about the “Major RE5 Reveal at E3? that Videogaming247 is reporting.

Some more information has made its way to PlayStationLifeStyle.net…

Whether or not this information is true is unknown. However we felt it is our duty to give fans a heads up on a HUGE announcement that MAY be coming @ E3.

Please take this as a rumor as that’s all it is at this point. No solid information on the subject yet.

From what I have been told, Microsoft is looking to pay Capcom an undisclosed amount, for timed exclusivity of Resident Evil 5. It is still not known if Capcom has accepted the offer… The information we got, was only that Microsoft has made the offer.

If this is going to be announced it will be @ E3. Similar to the GTAIV “showing of the tattoo” a couple of years ago.

It this is true, all of you petition fanatics out there better get to work.

Remember this is just a rumor, and nothing is known for sure at this time.

Personally I am hoping that this is NOT true.

Time to Work !

Let them continue waste their money I dont care :P

==> Can MS leave the video game market ?? At least Sony is producing some games ...

Time to Work !

i'd boycott capcom if this happened

Around the Network

I don't think Capcom will do this, unless it is a lot of $$.

Plus, I would rather have the major RE5 news being some form of a Wii Edition. :)

This is sort of bad news, we will see what happens, and like soriku said it wouldnt suprise anyone.

mM
libellule said:

What does this have to do with RE5?

also.. why'd capcom even think about doing this? they sold more DMC on ps3

Man, if MS put as much effort into hurting Nintendo as they did Sony they might actually have a shot at getting 1st place.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson