By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - do you think final fantasy×|| will be a ps3 exclusive

i think it will be but i want other opinions

Around the Network

Yeah, it'll stay exclusive.

Opinions from users dont really determine whether it will come to any other platform.

mM

After MGS4's performance i.e 1 in 10 PS3 owners purchased the game week 1 (which wasn't that long), I don't think FFXIII has any chance of going multiplatform. Maybe the versus? I doubt that also.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

It's exclusive, definitely. Last year, when PS3 was selling ass-terrible, even for a first year, then you could have made a case. But no, it's exclusive.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

After the brilliant sales MGS4 has shown WW..FF13 will stay on PS3 only

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FF XIII = best PS3 game to be released.

is it me or is topics of late seems a bit shallow and repetition...

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I think it will be. I think Sony will also get a FF7 remake. I think FFT2 will come to Wii or PS3, though Wii will Crystal Chronicles and probably KH3. 360 is already getting some SE support, they may get more but I doubt it.

I love Rock_on's foretelling abilities!!! He did it with MGS4 saying the game was one of the best game on the PS3 a week before even playing the game (and he was right!) and now he's at it again with FFXIII (hope he's right again tho!)

OT: I also think it will stay exclusive, they had the perfect opportunity to switch to multiplatform last year when the PS3 was not doing so well. They won't do it now that the PS3 is doing great.

Signature goes here!