For X360:
Champions Online (also on PC)
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3

And remove Naruto:Rise of a Ninja, thats an old game lol

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
kingofwale said:
I'm a little confused by the idea of "exclusive"

Exclusive means you can't play it anywhere else, hence that's why it's tied to "system seller" "System must have).. but if you CAN play the game elsewhere (via PC), then it's NOT a system seller.

Isn't high end PC gaming pretty niche though? I mean, if the Sims 3 only showed up on 360 and PC, its likely that the PC version would eat up all of 360's sales... for a game like Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, I am not so sure...

So I think for the thread, the idea of "exclusive" doesn't really mean exclusive, it just means console exclusive, aka you can may be buy it on PC, but not on 360/Wii/PS3/whatver any other console other than what it is on.

Also I am wondering, if a game comes out for a handheld and one console, its still considered console exclusive right? I think Heatseeker for example came out for PSP and Wii.

like I said.. the idea of "exclusive" means you can't get it anywhere else. hence it's something that drive up console sales... if you can get it elsewhere (ie: PC), then it shouldn't be called exclusive.

I mean, by creating artifical names such as "console exclusive", it's no different than me adding PS2, PSN and PSP games until the list under an artifical name of "SOny exclusive".

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Chrizum said:
Fable 2 will be a million seller for sure. I'm not so sure about Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet and Twisted Metal becoming a million seller though...

If Heavenly sword made it to a mil, Killzone 2 and littlebigplanet definitely will

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Unless my eyes fail me Final Fantasy Versus XIII is exclusive to PS3 and not listed.

Gearbox said:
u had some pc games on that list man, i don't think that counts.

I guess some people don't like to read some key words. "Console Exclusives are Bolded"

Around the Network
merkh66 said:
Gearbox said:

I guess some people don't like to read some key words. "Console Exclusives are Bolded"

You can keep saying that, but the reason people are saying what they are saying is because if its also on the PC its not exclusive. Period. Get over it.

Also I dont think your right about your own list, you have Gears of War 2 bolded, and that game is nearly garunteed to be on the PC. Huxley is coming out on the PC first. So you mean to say Non-Console exclusives are bolded right?

Anyways this list phails until the games that are also on PC are dropped. Then you can truly compair the exclusive content of both consoles...

Mater of fact, I wont wait for you because I doubt you will do it.

For 360:

1. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts,
  2. Dead or Alive: Code Chronos,
  3. Demons of Mercy,
  4. Fable 2,
  5. Forza 3,
  6. Halo Wars,
  7. Infinate Undiscovery,
  8. Magna Carta 2,
  9. Mobile Ops: The One Year War,
  10. Operation Darkness,
  11. Spectral Force 3,
  12. Tales of Vesparia,
  13. Too Human,
  14. Viva Pinata 2,
  15. Warhammer Battle March.
  16. Star Ocean 4
  17. Halo Chronicles
  18. Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3

For PS3:

1. Afrika,
  2. Aqua,
  3. Big Time Revenge,
  4. BlazBlue:Calamity Trigger,
  5. Brave Arms,
  6. Buzz:Quiz TV,
  7. Chain Limit,
  8. Codename: Senquku 23KU,
  9. Cross Edge,
  10. Driver,
  11. Eyedentify,
  12. FFXIII,
  13. GTX Cyber Formula,
  14. God of War III,
  15. Gran Tourismo 5,
  16. Heavy Rain,
  17. Infamous,
  18. Jak and Daxter: The lost Frontier,
  19. Killzone 2,
  20. Karayami,
  21. L.A. Noire,
  22. Little Big Planet,
  23. Motor Storm 2,
  24. Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja Storm,
  25. Ni-Oh,
  26. Redwood Falls,
  27. Red Dead Revolver 2,
  28. Resistance 2,
  29. Rengoku: The End of a Century,
  30. Second Season 01,
  31. Siren: Blood Curse,
  32. Slotter Maina,
  33. Steambot Chronicles 2,
  34. Socom Confrotation,
  35. Tekken 6,
  36. Twisted Metal,
  37. War Devil,
  38. The White Knight Chronicles,
  39. Yazuka: Kenzan
  40. Valkyria Chronicles
  41. Disagea 3
  42. PixelJunk Eden (PS3)
  43. FF Versus XIII
  44. Buzz! Master Quiz

There, now we can compair.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

accordint toEUROGAMER the aggancy is on x360 aswell

obieslut said:
accordint toEUROGAMER the aggancy is on x360 aswell

Im pretttty sure your wrong since sony is developing it.

|_emmiwinks said:
merkh66 said:
Gearbox said:

You can keep saying that, but the reason people are saying what they are saying is because if its also on the PC its not exclusive. Period. Get over it.

Also I dont think your right about your own list, you have Gears of War 2 bolded, and that game is nearly garunteed to be on the PC. Huxley is coming out on the PC first. So you mean to say Non-Console exclusives are bolded right?

Anyways this list phails until the games that are also on PC are dropped. Then you can truly compair the exclusive content of both consoles...

Mater of fact, I wont wait for you because I doubt you will do it.

For 360:

1. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts,
  2. Dead or Alive: Code Chronos,
  3. Demons of Mercy,
  4. Fable 2,
  5. Forza 3,
  6. Halo Wars,
  7. Infinate Undiscovery,
  8. Magna Carta 2,
  9. Mobile Ops: The One Year War,
  10. Operation Darkness,
  11. Spectral Force 3,
  12. Tales of Vesparia,
  13. Too Human,
  14. Viva Pinata 2,
  15. Warhammer Battle March.
  16. Star Ocean 4
  17. Halo Chronicles
  18. Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3

For PS3:

1. Afrika,
  2. Aqua,
  3. Big Time Revenge,
  4. BlazBlue:Calamity Trigger,
  5. Brave Arms,
  6. Buzz:Quiz TV,
  7. Chain Limit,
  8. Codename: Senquku 23KU,
  9. Cross Edge,
  10. Driver,
  11. Eyedentify,
  12. FFXIII,
  13. GTX Cyber Formula,
  14. God of War III,
  15. Gran Tourismo 5,
  16. Heavy Rain,
  17. Infamous,
  18. Jak and Daxter: The lost Frontier,
  19. Killzone 2,
  20. Karayami,
  21. L.A. Noire,
  22. Little Big Planet,
  23. Motor Storm 2,
  24. Naruto: The Ultimate Ninja Storm,
  25. Ni-Oh,
  26. Redwood Falls,
  27. Red Dead Revolver 2,
  28. Resistance 2,
  29. Rengoku: The End of a Century,
  30. Second Season 01,
  31. Siren: Blood Curse,
  32. Slotter Maina,
  33. Steambot Chronicles 2,
  34. Socom Confrotation,
  35. Tekken 6,
  36. Twisted Metal,
  37. War Devil,
  38. The White Knight Chronicles,
  39. Yazuka: Kenzan
  40. Valkyria Chronicles
  41. Disagea 3
  42. PixelJunk Eden (PS3)
  43. FF Versus XIII
  44. Buzz! Master Quiz

There, now we can compair.

Are you an idiot? First of all, don't tell me how to run my thread. Second of all console exclusives are bolded. (console exclusive means its coming out for a console as well as PC, i guess you didnt know that). Third, no one else is complaining about both being there, before people said they should be seperated which is what i did by bolding. Fourth, learn to spell "fails" right. Fifth, Please don't post again in the thread as you have no idea what your talking about. Thank you

Singstar Vol. 2 for PS3.