By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives Coming Up For PS3 and 360. ALL LISTED

I lol at people that think that a game that comes to PC stops being an exclusive game. PC gaming is so niche that can't compete with console gaming, specially since you have to usually update your computer with the highest tech in the market to play most of them whereas WE THE MAINSTREAM CONSUMER won't even consider buying games for PC that are also available in either PS3 or 360 (and yes, this pun is definitely intended to kingofwale)

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network
StanGable said:
I lol at people that think that a game that comes to PC stops being an exclusive game. PC gaming is so niche that can't compete with console gaming, specially since you have to usually update your computer with the highest tech in the market to play most of them whereas WE THE MAINSTREAM CONSUMER won't even consider buying games for PC that are also available in either PS3 or 360 (and yes, this pun is definitely intended to kingofwale)

PC has 250 million online gamers, hardly a niche. And for the record, online games usually sell better on PC than consoles.

shio said:
StanGable said:

PC has 250 million online gamers, hardly a niche. And for the record, online games usually sell better on PC than consoles.

Is that so? So are you counting all those people that play Solitaire or Texas Hold 'Em? Cuz if that's the case then I am also a PC gamer!! Realistically speaking we're talking about the typical videogame player that likes things from Mario type of games, to the Final Fantasies, to the Halos, and what not. I'm pretty sure that there's not 250 mill. of those in our country!

What are you looking at, nerd?