By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you sell your Wii for anything?

I have heard around VGchartz that "I am selling my wii to get some games". Would you do that or is the Wii too valuable to sell? Discuss....

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

Around the Network

I would trade in my wii for anything that i want that costs more money.

For example a PS3 or 360.

I can always get anotherone.

No I wouldn't.

Silly question - For 'anything' of course there's some things I'd be willing to part with my Wii for. But to trade it in for HD games for example - not a chance.

I've thought about it considering I've had my Wii as my gf house for the past 6 months now. But the thought of buying a new one when the next Zelda or other great Nintendo game comes out seems like a waste.

PSN ID: Darkkilaz

Around the Network

I'll trade in my Wii in a heartbeat if I get a profitable price on it. I can always go to the store and pick up a new one.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I would never sell my wii.

Sure, but I'd have to factor in the cost of downloaded software and buying an SD card to keep all my save files. So we're looking at $400-500 worth of value. And no, trading it for an HD console wouldn't be worth it. Cash please.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

i would sell my wii for 2 wiis

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I would sell my Wii for $1000 USD.

Then I buy another one plus Wii games.