Week 3 121,330 51,139 232,561 405,030
Week 4 216,456 n/a 141,942 358,398
Week 5 135,580 n/a 89,174 224,754
Week 6 110,944 n/a 56,566 167,510
Week 7 92,064 n/a 26,369 118,433
Week 8 101,466 n/a 66,579 168,045
Week 9 96,917 n/a n/a 96,917
Week 10 70,594 n/a n/a 70,594

why? Wiifit in japan is/was huge, great sales for one country.

But the dropoff in the Americas region is gigantic in week 3 it sold about half it when comparing it too japan.

Others seems fine at first sigh, but an area with multiple times the population is already tracking under Japan considering weekly sales.

discuss

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I know many people who still want it and are unable to find it--Nintendo's sending the majority to Japan.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

suppy...

....4.70 million a fad? sorry. no matter how hard this game has dropped off, it has sold more than enough to prove itself. some people were predicting that it would have a 50%-75% attach rate, but they were just high on something. wii fit has done extremely well in my opinion. it's still extremely hard to find in the uk, i bought a wii yesterday and i couldn't get it anywhere.

Very hard to find (Belgium/Luxembourg). I have to get one for my sister by the end of the week and it's not looking good.

From what I read here, it looks like supply is low pretty much everywhere (except Japan). So until Nintendo get there act together with supply, we won't really know if it's a fad now will we?

My guess is that it can sell a lot more and for a long time (ie I don't think it's a fad...).

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Around the Network

Tough cooky this one. It seems to be more of a supply problem than anything. In Europe i have heard of a massive supply drought, haven't seen a wii fit for over half a month in Warsaw(capital city fyi) so maybe Nintendo does have some problems. We'll see by the end of the year what's going on.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

i doubt it is supply i mean how did they do they Americas launch or the Others launch? with a relative small dropoff in the other regions

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii appear to be massively supply constrained in the US.

That probably explains more than anything else the selling flux.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Kirby: Please get your ass on your bike and visit some stores. If you can find WiiFit we'll talk again.
Next expected big shipment here in our beautiful country is in 2 months. That's right 2 MONTHS! It's completely insane and Nintendo are extremely stupid for releasing it with so few supply. They promised a million at the US launch.

Is this fun from a gaming perspective? It doesn't seem like it is enough of a workout from a fitness perspective. I would consider buying it when supplies increase in the US. Is it a game or is it supposed to replace your daily workout?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.