By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit to bring voice chat to Wii Multiplayer

elgefe02 said:
this game is going to be huge!!!

I hope so...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

No split screen almost definitly makes it a non-buy for me.

I like to co-op my FPS expierences.

wasn't the guy with the scary avatar banned like 2 days ago >.> wow, ban hammer hits like a pillow here huh O.o/

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

makes me think they haven't got an out and out no from Nintendo by this answer. Still doubtful if they pull it off but if they do I think they'll be the first company that uses a Nintendo periphal before Nintendo does.

The game has me interested anyway even without voice chat. It seems to be a mgs styled game. You can run and gun or sneak and snipe.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

We will see if Nintendo "agree" with this. If it don't keep some kind of anonymity (child predators) and anti swear and homophobic filters, I doubt it will be easy for them to get voice chat. Don't forget that the Wii is a "family system".

I'm just saying...

Well, if this happens and if the storage problem is resolved at E3, we can definively end all hardware-based complaints against the Wii from non-grafix whores.

Awesome.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Wayne says:Exeleeeeeeeeeeeeent!!!