By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I did the unthinkable..

I have always been a sony fan. i admit. and a bit of nintendoism inside me too. but ever since the playstation era, i was a convert sony fan tru and blu. i got PS x 2, P2 x 2, PS3 and PSP. Though i had gameboy and gameboy ADVANCE, i wasnt really that into nintendo.

until today. when the onslaught of RPGs was announced in succession. I was unable to hold it back. with FFIII, IV, pokemonPEARL, digimonDAWN, advanceWAR, chocoboFABLE, blablabla and so on. i did what i never thought i would do. i had always held back. that is until yesterday. i got a crimson black DS LITE. OH MY G. it was heavenly sleekish. H forbids.

goodness. and i did just got MGS4 too. but i am playing pokemonPEARL right now. guess nintendo finally got me too. they got what they want. fanboy and world domination!!!

Around the Network

You sir did a good thing. You have purchased what might go down as the single greatest device ever to play games on. Usually I would say something like "I hope you enjoy it", but in the DS's case, I have no doubts you'll love it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

congratulations?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Great choice. Enjoy.

I doubt sony will smack you for your choice, seeing how you're still faithful to them (considering the hardware you have at the moment)

Around the Network

Long live the WiiDS revolution! :P The DS is a really great platform, so conglaturation, dude!

Well done

Ninty for hadnhelds

SONY for consoles

thats how I always was...until the PSP -- but I will probably get a DS soon as well

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The DS is, by far, the best current-gen platform out right now. You definitely made the right decision.

Also, don't forget that it can play GBA games, too! If you weren't really into the GBA before, now's the time to grab things like the Metroid games (Fusion and Zero Mission), Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and the first two Advance Wars games.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

congratz, it really has some great games

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Very good choice indeed, im jealous cuz i still have the DS Phat... nowhere near as sleek n sexy as the Lite!  But thats the thanx i get for being an early adopter LoL.

You my friend are in for a real RPG treat too (obviously you figured that out by now)...  so I'd also recommend The World Ends With You, and if you can dig up a copy somewhere, Golden Sun and its sequel on the GBA are must buys for any RPG fan. 

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.