By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh, we're picking series? I'd say Paper Mario or Harvest Moon then.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

'Best RPG' is a toss between Baldur's Gate 2 and Planescape: Torment, but I think BG2 edges it.

No JRPG even deserves to be in the top10. Seriously, some people should just 'grow up' already and play PC RPGs (best RPGs)

Well I would have to say Final Fantasy, because the only other ones that I have played is Star Ocean and Kindom Hearts

Final Fantasy VII.

PokeMon Yellow.. I really liked Pikachu following behind you.. Gave the game so much more charm.. Too bad you had to fight Brock in the beginning so he was pretty useless.. Best Pokemon of them all!

Chrono Trigger and Xenogears are also great..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

illusions of gaia
chronno trigger
ff

Chrono Cross, i can't help it, too many awesome characters, too much awesome music, awesome battle system and most importantly a convoluted plot.

Tales of Symphonia, or, since the best RPG of all times has to be a series apparently, the Tales of series (although it has high's and low's).

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

shio said:
'Best RPG' is a toss between Baldur's Gate 2 and Planescape: Torment, but I think BG2 edges it.

No JRPG even deserves to be in the top10. Seriously, some people should just 'grow up' already and play PC RPGs (best RPGs)
You should grow up for being bias towards JRPGs. I played a couple a PC RPGs(Fable, Mass Effect, if those count). Fable was great and all but it just didn't live up to the massive hype. Mass Effect was an even bigger disappointment IMO. The story was great(from the 5 hours I played of it anyway) but horrible combat, technical bugs and unintuitive interface just completely ruined what was suppose to be a revolutionary game.  That doesn't mean I will avoid PC RPGs completely though as I am looking forward to Fable 2 and Fallout 3(I don't want to hear from nostalgic Fallout fans that it will be crap)

shio said:

Mate, predictably your point of view is ignored and Pokemon (What the...) keeps being called the best RPG. (or chronotrigger, or all these Jrpgs that are not even rpgs).95%of these guys would find it impossible to beat the first BG2's dungeon. Concerning Planescape Torment, I really can't decide. Is it this the best or Fallout 2?  Oh, all right, I pick Planescape.