By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Words Of Wisdom said:

... You will have an easier time beating the vgChartz Mario Kart Wii crew than the Brawl crew ...

Mhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Around the Network

Mario Kart... it is only luck based if you don't know how to play... play it online and you will see, there are guys with 9000+ points that are complete dificult to beat (since I learned to avoid POWs I'm starting to get closer to then)...

SSBB sux, play fighting games with a analog stick sux and defending with B sux, so there isn't a good controller scheme IMO for brawl... the game is good, but the controllers...

www.cuidar.com.br

Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

After long and careful consideration, I will recommend Mario Kart Wii.

You will have an easier time beating the vgChartz Mario Kart Wii crew than the Brawl crew and thus shall feel better about yourself and your purchase.

Don't bother buying Brawl or going online with it unless you are feeling particularly masochistic.  ^_^

Oh god.

Themz fightin' wordz.

Pfft, fighting is for the weak.  The strong don't fight, they Brawl. 
 Rofl

DMeisterJ said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

After long and careful consideration, I will recommend Mario Kart Wii.

You will have an easier time beating the vgChartz Mario Kart Wii crew than the Brawl crew and thus shall feel better about yourself and your purchase.

Don't bother buying Brawl or going online with it unless you are feeling particularly masochistic. ^_^

Oh god.

Themz fightin' wordz.

Pfft, fighting is for the weak. The strong don't fight, they Brawl.
Rofl

WoW is the rolstoppable of brawl he is better than wasumara.

MK if you have/want family members to play with you. And no SSBB is not for members of the family. Mom and sis is not going to "get" SSBB no matter how hard you explain it. If you just plan on playing the game with your friends, SSBB is the way to go.

I'm just saying...

Around the Network

I gotta go with Brawl, that thing is the cocaine of videogames.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Kart.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I own them both, but I'm going to have to recommend Kart first.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

You like Kart better? Obviosuly get mario kart wii then. Brawl is the best smash in terms of graphics, party game gameplay, single player, events, and online. I don't like break the targets in this one- there are too many and not as well thought out. Controls are worse and fighting mechanics are very much shallowed out. Boo! MK Wii is also shallowed out v double Dash, but DD is the hardest game to master in the series anyway, and not the best either. MK is also more of a party game then smash anyway.

You shouldn't miss out on both though, but I think Mkwii first, then Brawl