By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
obieslut said:
KH3 for PS3

KH3 for Wii is a bigger rumor... Wii: -KH3 Wii -Suikoden VI Wii -Skies of Arcadia 2 Wii -Project S (Suda x Kojima game) Wii 360: -Avatars similar to Miis are coming. -Killer Instinct 3 for 360 PS3: *Insert name of random big franchise said to be going to PS3 by PS3 owners/fans/fanboys* -Dark Cloud 3 -Rogue Galaxy 2 -Mass Effect 2 (for 360 also)? EDIT: UGH! Opera problems with VGC again! Can't format my post right X_X Btw, Wii HD isn't a big rumor. Wii HD isn't happening until next gen.

Well aren't you doing the same thing too, but for the wii?

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Viva Pinata for Wii

Hare Drive (or similar storage solution) For Wii.

1. Wii can have V.P., i don't care

2. Whats a hare drive?

Castlevania Wii?

Kingdom of hearts 3 for ps3, not wii, keep dreaming wiiboys. kingdom of hearts 1 and 2 were for playstation 2, square enix isnt stupid to put it on wii

deathgod33 said:
Kingdom of hearts 3 for ps3, not wii, keep dreaming wiiboys. kingdom of hearts 1 and 2 were for playstation 2, square enix isnt stupid to put it on wii

Then why should there be rumors for it to go to the ps3? Anyway here is a large thread that says otherwise

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26376

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
super_etecoon said:
Viva Pinata for Wii

Hare Drive (or similar storage solution) For Wii.

1. Wii can have V.P., i don't care

2. Whats a hare drive?

This signature was intentionally left blank

^^LOLZ

Mega Man 9

Mana Wii

Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII for the Wii

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

deathgod33 said:

I remember Final Fantasy I - VI on Nintendo consoles and VII-XII on Sony consoles, Square Enix is not loyal.

deathgod33 said:
Star Ocean 4 for ps3, not Xbox 360, keep dreaming xbotsstar ocean 3 was for playstation 2, square enix isnt stupid to put it on xbox 360

My, how the Sony fanboys never learn...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"