By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Capcom Wii Project Still Coming

Lost Planet like...... hmmmmm

Could this be Megaman Legends 3?

Around the Network
fazz said:
But why did they say "similar to Lost Planet and Bionic Commando"? What does that mean?

Those two games have nothing in common... I think.

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11897

The interviewer originally asked " Are we going to see Bionic Commando, Lost Planet or something like this on the Wii?" Mr. Svensson replied, "Possible... the "or something like this" part we could talk about in a couple weeks perhaps."

I think the interviewer was asking if the Wii would see a fairly high-profile release from Capcom. The answer rules those two games out. Capcom still has two unannounced games that they'll reveal at E3. IGN has strongly hinted at Zak and Wiki 2 being one of them, while this implies that the second title is also a Wii game. If this is correct, then a good year just got better... 

a surprising take on a next-gen favourite

Didn't say anything on that next-gen favourite being made by capcom.

Ratchet and clank.

=

SPYBORGS!

If its a "surprising take" on a next-gen favorite, it has to be a RE5 spin-off. From the petitions, the interviews, the RE sales on the Wii, and rising Wii success, a RE-oriented game for the Wii is just too much to ignore and pass up.

A "surprising take" probably involves a character getting their part of the story explained...like Wesker. He was on the cover of Umbrella Chronicles, and he was in the 1st one and 4th one and his backstory spans 4 games, so Capcom could make a whole game explaining it.

Edit: It could be a 3D Megaman as well. 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Resident Evil for sure; it's bound to sell millions and millions.

Around the Network

Dead Rising? Lost Planet? Devil May Cry? Or a new game like megaman? I doubt its Resident Evil...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Do me proud Capcom.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

capcom are the best wii supporters(besides ninty)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

All new Dead Rising mini-game compilation.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies