By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who would you want to see in the next MK game?

^ You know when you make your Mii....The taller/fatter your Mii is, the higher the category..

Around the Network
superchunk said:
FaithRaven said:
superchunk said:
I don't care. I only care about what type of vehicles they have. Other than that meh.

I do wish the Mii character was not in the large cart/bike section though. I like the mid level better. :(

You know ... you can change your size and play in any category you wish ...

Define that better please. Do you mean change my Mii? or some setting in MKWii?

Go to the Mii Channel and alter the height and weight of your Mii.  For instance, I'm about 6 feet tall, and a little on the skinny side, so I'm a medium class (I believe--I might be light).  Is your Mii really chunky, chunk?

OT:

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My Mii is in the medium class, and I only drive in the Wild Wing, so I go back and forth between racing as Rubang and as Daisy. Every once in a while I'll toss in a Birdo to mix it up.

In a new Mario Kart, I'd want A FUCKING GOOMBA. Is that too much to ask? We have a Koopa Troopa, we had a Paratroopa (I want him back too), and now we even have Dry Bones. We've had piranha plants in Mario Golf and such, but where the hell are the Goombas?

Oh, and I WANT PAULINE. She'd flesh out the ladies section to an even 4: Pauline, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina. And she's waaaay hotter than any of them.

And I agree with Fawful.

Goomba, Paratroopa, Piranha Plant, Pauline, Fawful, WART.

Yeahhhh Koopa Troopa. Although with Sega and Nintendo's current relationship I'd much sooner expect the likes of Sonic to make an appearance.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Road creator.

That would be beyond awesome.

Lots of customation, creating gaps where you have to jump correctly, lots of shortcuts and so on.

And being able to share to others online.

Also, only 8 players online battle (and add 4P battle as option). 16 players race :D

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Characters don't really matter anyways, just the kart you pick. That's why I sort of liked specials in DD, the characters you chose sorta mattered.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Samus & David Hasselhoff

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

The Sonic gang would be nice. Sonic would get in 1st every time, Knuckles would smash his way through, and Tails would fly over everybody.

Oh yeah. What about SNAKE!!! That would be so awesome using bombs and traps.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

I say combine Wave Race and Mario Kart (not really joking about this part)...and bring along Hawkman and Cabal for good measure.