By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Slight change in website appearance?

LOL don't ban me till I send TheSource my t-shirt idea.

Around the Network

I actually think its pretty alright. Im not opposed to it. Maybe when ioi has time he can maybe work on color changes to the website. What I mean by that is have a red layout, black layout, blue layout, etc. You can customize your own layout in your prefs or at the bottom of the page.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

ya, I noticed too, I'll get used to it

I like the rounded edges better. But he did this so he doesn't have to use so many images.

This site has seen A LOT of format changes.

We are one our 3rd front page layout.

The first one was VGCharts. It had plain black text next to a plain, colored bar.

Then we changed to VGChartz. The logo was VGChartz on one line then a bar.

Now, VGChartz V2.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I really like it... though I still prefered the old logo

ioi said:

On topic, what we have basically done is removed the massive whitespace between the panels and made more space for content since we are going to need it in the near future...

....Such titillating information. My curiosity avatar just rose it's eyebrow, Dwayne Johnson style.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I like the change, looks better.

I liked how it was rounded before, but it makes sense to change it for various reasons. My only thought, is the control panel should be lighter and when you highlight a field it gets darker. But whatever.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I wonder if there will be a tool in the margin to let us track individual games. Right now I have the entire Metroid catalogue bookmarked so I can keep an eye on MP3.

Sure would be easier to have that script show up in the side bar for me. :o)