By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Keep Your Games In The Right Cases?

I find that whenever I'm playing several games at a time, I never put them in their respective cases when I'm done with playing them. Somehow, Warioware: Smooth Moves always ends up in the Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition case and Amplitude ends up in the Madden 08 case.

Do you keep your cases organized and with the right games i them? 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

yes i keep em in the right cases

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I always keep them in the right cases, it'd be too much of a pain trying to find a specific game when it's not in the right cover.

Yes I do, I keep every disc in its box, every Ds games in their own boxes and gba games in with the DS boxes.

I always keep them in the right cases. It's a waste of time to grab a game only to find out that another game is in the case. Then you have to go searching in all of the cases until you right the game that you want to play...

Around the Network

I transport my Wii between home and college 8 times a year, I keep all my games in a cd wallet

current gen games yes, last gen games are kind of scatterd around the place

All my disced games stay in their cases for the most part. Occasionally if I am going to be swapping between two discs like I am now (Mario Kart and Battallion Wars 2) I will just use one of their cases to hold the disc nnot in it.

My N64 cartridges no longer have boxes, so they are packed away in a larger box with the N64 and controllers.

I take my Wii to my in-laws (for my little sister who is 13) almost every week, so I keep them in a CD wallet.

Back when I had my GC, I would keep them in the right case for the most part. If I was swapping games, the cases would get messed up, but I always went back and fixed them later.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I usually do, the only exception is with ds and psp games that im recently playing i put them in the carry case because carrying around 5 ds/psp cases and ur ds/psp takes up 2 much room.