By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you expecting for the next Pikmin?

With E3 coming around, and Nintendo getting ready to announce their titles, everyone is expecting Pik 3. The question is, what are you expecting FROM Pikmin 3? New Pikmin? New explorers? Darkest planet yet?

Around the Network

I'm expecting the entire game to be in brown and grey. Its the new realistic pikmin.

I'm expecting awesomeness and maybe some bad-assery.

Though it'll never happen, I'd love to see the time limit from the first game brought back (I really didn't like the sequel due to the lack of it).

Hmmm, hopefully more places (10 would be awesome) :3 More pikmin colors for sure, Co-op. Wii-mote flicking :3

I hope they don't change the heroes though (adding one or whatever would be fine, but don't take Olimar away ; ;) Oh, and more Piklopedia stuff :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

sandbox mode...online multiplayer.... more pikmins...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Co-op in main mode, point and click, gestures to give quick orders, and 200-pikmin...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

The thing I want the most is local co-op. Most people will probably say online, but I see local co-op as much more important than any amount of online features in a console game.

im expecting it to be great,and more places,bigger

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Brown,guns,achievements and bundled with a real controller.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.