By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock Release Date for PS3

Bioshock was a great game, they just need to change the ending, the ending was just about the worst thing i have ever seen in a game.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
I thought it was getting improved graphics ala Oblivion?

I need to pick this up on PC one day. It's only $30 now.

yes it will be enhanced, i hope it turns out like oblivion did.

certainly another AAA title on the ps3 metacritic list, if they reviewrs who gave the 360 version 10`s across the board dont do the same with ps3 version then thier fanboyism is proven.

imo though, i thought bioshock was crap, it was to slow and boring although it did have nice grafix just not my type of game, but many ps3 owners will love this game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

This is a good port, should have about 300k first week

FinalEvangelion said:
roadkillers said:
Ummm, Dont they just have to port? Why does it take that long? By then other great games like R2 and COD5 will be out.

It will probably be a very nice port.

They never said anything about ''new content'' and ''new features'' coming to the 360

ElderScrollsFan said:
FinalEvangelion said:
roadkillers said:
Ummm, Dont they just have to port? Why does it take that long? By then other great games like R2 and COD5 will be out.

It will probably be a very nice port.

They never said anything about ''new content'' and ''new features'' coming to the 360

They have allready new powers got updated into it last time I played which was March...

Former something....

Around the Network

Will probaly be asked for a Christmas present.

Too late. Now I wish I hadn't money on that 8600 just for this game...(And Gears).

Slimebeast said:
Bioshock is a so much better game than Gears war, resistance, CoD4, halo KZ2 and all that generic crap.

Heh... no.

Fantastic, GOTY-deserving game, definitely.  But Gears beats the ever-loving piss out of it.

If this is $30, I might pick it up for PS3 if the 360 doesn't get the extra content too.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I actually thought Bioshock was repetetive, overly simple or overly hard (read; unbalanced as hell) and generally very underwhelming seeing as how the dev's promised a revolution and all I got was a game that never changed after 1/3.
Call of Duty 4 was fun and engaging allbeit a tad on the short side, but a short adrenaline fest beats a long snooze consisting of running back and forth between vending machines and shooting the same enemies throughout the entire game.
The powers were only arbitrary, as in Crysis, I only used them in the segments where the game gave me no choice (melting ice in Bioshock, jumping up a high ledge with no way around in Crysis, if you can't make the powers thing and the overall game work in harmony then don't release it is what I think on the matter...).

yawn, a year to late sorry.